The first night

After y/n gets out of the bath she heads down with Taehyung and sees Hoseok on the coach about to start watching a show, she was curious to what it was so she hops up on his lap.
"Oh hi my little sunshine, did you just get out the bath?" He asked knowing full well she did because her hair was still wet.
"Mmhm papa sunshine, couwd yoo Pwease do my haiw?" She asked all cute and full of bashfulness , but they really would need to teach her to use her words probably as cute as it was it wasn't going to be good for her, mabey Namjoon could help with that he thought?.
Any ways he thought, this little girl needs her hair done.
"JUNGKOOK!" Hoseok shouted, Jungkook came running down the stairs.
"Yes Hobi?" Jungkook said, "this little girl needs her hair done can you get me your products brush and ties please, she needs to look as good as she is!"
Hoseok stated and Jimin entered as well ready to watch the scene unfold.
Once all the products had been acquired and her hair was up into two high buns that where astonishingly good, y/n was escorted up to her room by all seven of the men, she had been watching Naruto with them all while getting her hair done Taehyung noticed the time was 8:30 and that was when he decided it was a reasonable time to go to bed. So they walked up the upstairs to the first floor to her room. They all say there as I kissed each of them goodnight.
"Good night gorgeous!"-jin
"Goodnight kitten "- Yoongi
"Goodnight my little sunshine~"- Hoseok
"Goodnight bubu " Namjoon
"Goodnight twinkle toes"- Jimin
"Goodnight bun bun~"- Jungkook
As they all said Goodnight y/n was full of contentment wishing them all Goodnight.
Taehyung stayed, obviously humming winter bear to her stroking her hair as he sat up in her bed, her head on his chest hearing his heart beat she slowly felt herself slipping into dream land. Once she had gone fully to sleep he sat up slowly placing a forehead kiss and wishing his princess, his peaches Goodnight he went to speak to the other members who where waiting in the downstairs living room.
They all looked so happy.
" I'm so happy right now!" Jungkook stated, " me to she's so adorable I love her !" Yoongi said "I have someone I can cook with, teach to talk, protect and love. Not just love myself!" Jin stated with sarcasm on the ending sentence. Namjoon was so happy to finally have a little to make music with, " we could write songs together and do photo shoots!" He sing songed, " I could produce them!" Yoongi shouted. "Me and Hoseok can teach her to dance!" Jimin was babbling on. "Yes and she can be my dancing little sunshine!" Hoseok beamed.
"I can teach her to play sports !" Jungkook spoke out. Taehyung was in shook about how into having her they all where they where her papas too and they where more than good enough. There was just one problem though the PR team would have to address this at some point but that's was a discussion for another time in quarantine they didn't have to appear in public for another month so they weren't leaving there property for another month. They only have to get to the studios but due to the pandemic no-one would be allowed to be outside; they where still going to take extra precautions for consoling this whole thing during that month but it was less of a worry.
They needed to relish this moment for what it was. Y/n was in there care now. She was the main priority. If the fans didn't like her or what she was or for a matter of fact what they where then.... they weren't fans. And that was a fact. Bighit already knew about everything and were okay with it.
"Guys she's asleep quite down!" Taehyung whispered.
"Oops sorry!" Namjoon apologised.
They all started ordering stuff for y/n just as planed. Jungkook and Hoseok on toy duties, Namjoon and Jimin on accessorise and necessities, Yoongi and Jin where on decor leaving Taehyung on clothes. By the morning she would be the most spoiled rotten girl ever to have existed. And they where okay with that.