Gift giving

As she arrived through the door she was greeted by cheers and hello from the others. She abandoned Namjoon at the door with the seven boxes and bag of sweeets and drinks Jimin and Seokjin rushed to help him in as y/n was scooped up by Taehyung and huddled in by the others. "Quick let's go to the living room and I can show you what I got!!!" She struggled to get down. Taehyung let her lead him to the room as the other all moved in line. The swirled astound in a circle after Jimin and Seokjin packed away the sweets leaving the boxes. She handed ever papa there box rembering exactly wich one she bought each of them. They started to open them up as she checked each one. She began to tell them there names.

"Papa mochi your one is called boba and he is a pink lama! I picked him because he is sparkly like you!" She clapped at her reasoning behind the name Namjoon helped her but of course it was all her. "Ahh my god angle he's so cute I'll put him on my bed later. Thankyou beautiful name." Namjoon stood shocked she wasn't crediting him but what did he care. She likes it so he was happy.

"Papa sunshine yours is called ray because sunlight you know!! It has rays and it's a panda with rainbows on it because your so... papa joonie what's the word again.." she asked cocking her head to the side. "Vibrant buba." He reminded her. "Yes that word!" She smiled. "Thankyou twinkle toes I'll take it with me to the dance studio with me and keep him in my studio." He squished her face With the teddy between his lap perched so she could see it in his lap.

She scrambled to find the next one. Papa grumpies. "I founded it papa joonie!" She bolted it to Yoongi who was sat patiently. Pulling faces at the others who where teasing him for his head over heels attitude he had towards her. A strict papa who couldn't help but melt for her. What a push over! "Oh kitten he's adorable!" Yoongi Gleed. "What's his name?" He questioned. "I name him calcium, because he's cream coloured but papa joonie said it was a bad name~" she poured seeing the growing anger in his and jungkoooks face as Taehyung just held her. "How dare you joon!" Jungkook shouted and Yoongi just gave this look that spook.
~ I can't do this now because my kitten is here but know I'll be speaking to you with mu fist later~ and joon just stood there...
Jimin just gave her a head pat and blowed raspberries in her arms. "I live the name kitten Thankyou I keep it it * fabulous *!"
He gleamed emphasising the last word to spit namjooon and make her laugh.

Seokjin was best to revive his gift. The fluffy sheep. "Ahh I see I'm a sheep because they are just as cute and handsome as me yeah!" He said sarcastically knowing that it made no sense whatsoever didn't make him any less wwh though. "Oh papa jinnie your so siwwy papa says your all handsome and that he's dah most handsome !" She says rocking back and forth. "Well who do you think is more handome me or papa!" He raised an cocky eyebrow. "Papa!" His face dropped as she scampered back to her papas lap and all the others laughed at him as Taehyung whispered "good girl j am more handsome but tell him you think he's handsome or he won't let you eat any sweets before dinner." He whispered as she ran over to his arms and hugged him. "Well papa you are vewy handsome to you all are!" She said. "Am I world wide a handsome ?" He questioned. "Yes you are theeeee world wide handsome!" He gave the other a 'see i told you so look!'
She had done it sweets would be coming her way even before dinner.

"Papa joonie here's yours he a koala called kimmi because it begins with koala and she's a girl so I- idk papa jooni I could ask you for hewlp because it your one... sowwy." She started to tear up and get emotional. Namjoon felt so warmed by her trying all by herself. "Ohh buba no I love it with all my head! Don't cry it's a great name I promise.." he whipped her tears and nuzzled her pacing her down so she could pass it to him. The others where jealous ether wanted to comfort there little angel.

Jungkook was next to reduce his grey bunny. Apropruatly named baby. "Why is his name baby?" He asked giggling.
"Because before I was here and you guys lived me you where dah baby! That's what papa jinnie told me!" She smiled wildly to him looking over at Jin. "Oh yeah sure but really tae was the baby." Taehyung scoffed and blushed because it's so true.
"Well I live him Thankyou so mucus

Last but not least papa. Taehyung.
"Papa this bear is very special. I picked him right from the top and I tied my favorite pink hancerchief around his paw... his name is duke . Because I'm your princess peaches and your my king papa so now we have duke!" He was almost about to cry. His peaches was to cute.

She went out of her way to make them all feel appreciated and cared for. Namjoon was good to help her but really he took her there for her and instead she spent her time picking them out a present wach. A truly selfless little girl.