Dance (Jimin and Hoseok bonding with y/n)

Y/n came downstairs and Namjoon and Jungkook gracefully escorted her to the eagerly waiting Jimin and Hoseok.
"Oh my lord Namjoon give my little sunshine here we've been waiting!" Hoseok practically shouted from the other end of the hallway. "Yeah we've had her bag packed for like an hour Jungkook!" Jimin whined playfully making fun of his elders moaning. "Yeah and we've been playing, haven't we bunny!" Jungkook added. Y/n hummed agreeably, and ran to Hoseok who had his hands free. She was scanning the area for Taehyung she missed him she could only stay away from his hold for so long I mean she was putting herself out here for the others but she wanted him. She needed him. She was worried that when she came back he wouldn't be there. She hasn't left the house with them yet. Will she be okay? No of course not she a worried three year old. And what do they do. Cry.
"P-papa!" She whined and they all started noticing she was becoming needy Then Taehyung walked in, he came over seeing she was worried and scooped her up. She felt bad but it was only technically the first day. "Hey baby papa is here he's not going to leave you. Your only going out for an hour or so and Hoseok and Jimin are very responsible and will take good care of you... and I promise when you get back I'm all yours. You'll have fun, comeback and cuddle with papa as much as you want!" Taehyung spook with ease flashing her his boxy smile setting her at ease slightly. I mean if papa trusted them then she could. She trusted papas judgment.
She returned to Hoseok grip and Taehyung left a kiss on her forehead encouraging her to have fun. Jimin pinching at her sides playfully making her realises she could trust them I mean they where basically, all seven of them, kids at heart. But when it came to her or serious stuff they were on it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~•••••••~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the dance studio~
Hoseok took of y/n coat as Jimin prepared the music. Y/n was nervous at first because she was never much of a dancer. "You'll be fine twinkle toes 'Go' is one of are easiest.. you'll do good I'm sure!" Jimin reassured her Hoseok returned ready to start teaching her the choreo! It was all going good for the first half of the dance. She was going along with a smile that hadn't left her face. She wasn't felling needy for Taehyung at all. She was starting to settle with the others. Jimin was somehow making the dance contemporary while Hoseok was keeping it fun and bouncy. To very differing styles. It had been a while since y/n hand koala'd herself into anyone. Guess she was saving it all up for what Taehyung had promised her.
"Oh sunshine your doing so good!" Hoseok clapped while she and Jimin where still dancing. She was in her element. She was a bit clumsy like her papa joonie but for a first try she was good. She started to feel thirsty but Hoseok came in to the rescue with a baba (baby bottle) of water. Jimin and Hoseok was both eager to feed her but eventually. I stress eventually agreed that Jimin would do it first and then Hoseok would give her one in the back of the limo. And y/n was supposed to be needy. She had well and truly got all seven of them whipped for her. Jimin felt so in his element having her in his lap sucking on the bottle for hydration. They where supposed to be here for dance. But it was more than that. It was bonding.
After an hour had passed Hoseok decided it was time to get back to the boys. Y/n was tired and wanted Taehyung more than anything right now. She needed a cuddle form him. His scent.