The premire (just a small filler)

Y/n was quit a controversial subject that night, the boys where watching it as y/n slept. She was so cute on the tv blushing and being shy with questions but she was stunning. Many of the staff at the filming saw how cute she was. But that day she was really hyped up and now she lay asleep. The boys where being flushed by media about her. Social media blowing up with comments. Many where in support of the littles and others ignorant and calling her a faker and a hoe. She was to precious's to know about the hate, it would upset the poor girl. But as Namjoon said they where all here for her and even though they love army, she comes first.
"When can I post a photo of her I have soooo many...." Jimin whined upset he couldn't post a photo of his little yet. "Not until the morning at least then." Taehyung spoke as upset as he. "I'll probably post her eating the breakfast we'll make!" (Insert windshield wiper laugh) Jin sarcastically joking around with his youngers. Jungkook was laughing at the mock horror look on Taehyungs face. Yoongi was just getting ready for bed when he spotted Hoseok outside her bedroom. "What's up hope?" Yoongi questioned. "I just want her to be okay. I don't want the cruelty of the internet to upset her.." he said quietly, as not to disturb her. He was upset that not everyone was okay with her. He knew in reality not everyone would except her but he at lest had some hope. "Look hope we won't let her get upset you know that. And your being a great papa right now , how about you sleep next to her tonight it might make you feel about better." Yoongi suggested to make him feel better about it. "Thanks hyung for everything, have a good night now!" Hoseok said as he entered her room to the reclining pink chair. "It's okay I'll see you in the morning. Goodnight!" Yoongi whispered. He truly was the swag king of advise! He loved being the truly 'sensible' one out of the lot. The house was reduced to quit after an hour of the premiere. All in there rooms except Hoseok who was in her room. It was unfitting due to the chaos they'd endured that day. But until the morning they'd enjoy the silence.