The morning

It was the morning after the first night with y/n, she was so calm happy energetic she made every single one of us feel happy just with her being around. She could light up a room, Taehyung was so happy. And he just hoped she was to.
Taehyung walked into her room and sat down on the swing in the middle of the room, she was still sound asleep.
"Peaches, princess. It's time to wake up~" He sung to her in a sweet attempt to wake her up softly. She rolls over hardly awake but still awake none the less. She kept her eyes shut. "Good morning peaches, did you sleep well?" He asked now cuddled beside her bed that was located into the wall. As he was turning on the fairy lights she answered, "yesh papa, gooud moorning~" she said sitting up crawling out of bed. She made grabby hands towards Taehyung. He eagerly picked her up from the bed and carries her down stairs on the way down she sees Namjoon and she starts to whine because he tried to tickle her feet, "oh i see with I've a mini Jungkook huh?", "yeah Joon I don't think she likes waking up, just hope she isn't like Yoongi!" Namjoon laughed Yoongi and Jungkook both like sleeping. Yoongi however will kill you if you wake him up and Jungkook is just very sleepy when you wake him up.
"Papa~" I heared my little princess whine.
"Yes baby?" I replied as I sat down the other men exscluding Yoongi where down stairs.
"Where papa grumpy?" She questioned.
"He's in his room princess." I answered running her back as she was perched on my knees. All of a sudden she bolts up the stairs. Where was that energy coming from.
Yoongi POV.
I had just woken up when I remembered the promise I had made to my kitten. I hear the pitter patter of tiny feet sounding the corridor. I could get used to that. Without knocking the door she busted in.
"Why good morning to you too kitten!"
"Hewo papa grumpy~ do yoo hab it!"
She asked, I knew what was coming.
"Yes princess I do?" Last night I had promised her That if she went to bed okay I'd make her a song. I know I was making a great first impression on the girl. You have to, I know it was only the first day but his was after all a forever thing.
It was only a melody but I would make it a whole song.
"Oh papa gumpy I wuv yoooo!" She giggled.
"I'll show you it later kitten, I love you too but let's go down stairs I believe all the papas have a surprise for you!" I said coaxing her to get down stairs.
By the time we had got down stairs magically all the parcels had turned up from the night shopping we had all done.