Warming up

Taehyung loved how y/n was so needy of him. It made him happy knowing how much his smell comforted her and how his smile made her feel. Not sexually purely plationiclay. She was koalad onto his front while he was walking by over to the tv controls. He settled on anime. The little was very confused, she cocked her head to the side in confusion of the program. It looked like cartoons but different. "Peaches it's just anime like cartoons but better!" He said better in an excited voice. She disclosed that if papa liked it she probobly would too. She enjoyed laying with her papa. Yoongi came into there room to check on them and bring y/n a baba of warm milk. Y/n was kind of sleepy but as he picked her up she felt herself leave Taehyung grip. She didn't like this so much, but Yoongi chains made such a relaxing sound she loved it. This was the thing about Yoongi that she found a unique sense of relaxation in it. The warm milk had nothing to do with it. The cold brackets the jingled sounds coming from them. Yes this was defiantly it. Once he was done he joking the two for a bit. His kitten was so precious to him. He was a bit hesitant to get a little but once he saw her on the runway he knew he was in for it. She was worth it her being around just brought so much joy to him. The three of them upstairs, they didn't hear Jin screaming that dinner was done. Y/n was sound asleep, she'd just had a bottle so Taehyung wasn't to worried about her getting dinner at the moment so he lifted her up, which was not a problem considering how strong he was, and carried her to her room laying her on the window seat and covered her in a bt21 blanket. They all sat down stairs for dinner while Jin nagger them about eating there veggies to set an example to y/n Hoseok whined about not getting to feed his sunshine.
"Calm down hyung you can do it next. Peaches was just tired." Taehyung reassured him. Hoseok didn't mind he was just teasing. Namjoon expressed how he couldn't wait to take her to his studio and make her a song with Yoongi. Yoongi had the melody he just needed to get lyrics down. She had dimples just like him. Dimple.... Dimple! She was starting to get closer to all of them. She was warming up to them all now. Things where going great they really where a crackhead family now.
They where lucky, seven handsome papas and a gorgeous little girl that they could help and care for. How perfect.