Bonding alone (Taehyung edition)

The piano had arrived it was even more beautiful then expected. It was gorgeous she couldn't believe her eyes. Taehyung had gone all out for his peaches as always with him. He had got her a blush pink grand piani that he had placed an A5 picture of each member along with the empty frame that they where going to take a picture for later in the week. There where fairy lights on the wall with pegs so she could hand Polaroids of the on it. He had thought this through. He sat her down in the stool, getting ready to play. The others had decided to head out to the shops to give them some alone time together. "Thankyou so much papa!" She said betraying her face in his chest earning a chuckle from the man. "It's okay peaches anything for my little princess right?" He have her a gentle forehead kiss. They sat together as he gently held her, just letting her breath for a minute. Ans he rose is beautiful hands to her silky hair she asked him, "papa will you sing for me I don't fell well" with a slight pout. "Uh okay peaches-," he was slightly taken aback they where on break at the moment so they hadn't been to the studio yet. She hadn't heared them really at all yet. She only new they performed, sang and danced not how massive they where. He pushed that discussion aside for now. And as he thought about it he decided on 'winter bear' a very beautiful song. He sung it quitly as for her to relax. He played the keys to the song her day on his lap her head laced his shoulders her breath lacing his neck. He was the ultimate papa to her. He sung so gorgeously she gave him a clap with a bashful smile, she was astounded by her papas ability's. Was he magical?. "Your voice is beautiful papa you play nicely too!" She gleamed with a grin. He smelled and then showed of his boxy grin she adored. He pinched her checks but as he did so felt how hot she was. He finalised the idea of putting her in a mastermind T-shirt of Yoongis that he found in his room and putting some socks on her. The T-shirt was massive on her body so she wore it like a dress. She was slipping younger as she felt worse. He made her a bottle with a few cubes of ice. He sat her down and switched on Haikyue the anime to relax to as he bottle feed her. He loved her as she gazed into the tv he could see her peering over to the piano. He whispered in her ear as she dropped of that another day he would teach her to play more songs. This was a happy thought.
•40 minutes later•
The others still hadn't returned and Taehyung didn't mind he was kinda happy they're taken so long , he had a slightly sick baby to take care of. Which he was more than happy to do so . Tae had moved her or rather placed her on his lap at the piano as she pressed the pink keys with her small delicate fingers giggling each time she would hit the note ; as he glided her fingers over to certain keys to play what could be discovered as a drunk version of winter bear. She decided this was her favourite song now. He had such a great time being with his little peaches even though she had a slight temperature that was staying around  and a runny noise that he had to keep wiping with tissue. She was still laughing and making him smile. A true spirit.