Bedtime

Jungkook and Taehyung put y/n to bed this time. Together, because seokjins grew tired of the argument between the two that came about when y/ns bedtime came. They both wanted to put her too bed to night since the responsibility had been falling on Namjoon or Jimin. Seokjin always being responsible for food. Because you know he is chef Jin after all.

Jungkook had a battle with her in the bathroom, because she was refusing to brush her teeth! Until that is Namjoon appeared. "Bubu behave for him." As soon as those words left his lips with the truly classic Namjoon stair, she was straightened. That look could turn water into wine. She rushed to hurry brushing her teeth with Jungkook so she could rush to Taehyung.

After her face was washed, teeth cleaned she was ready for bed time. Huddled in Taehyungs arms, will he was stood by her dresser.

Taehyung took her around the house kissing everyone goodnight including saying night night to yeontan. He was the little flood of the house.

Taehyung laid against the back of the bed with y/n in between his legs and her head on his stomach. Jungkook laid next to him. Taehyung had fallen asleep exhausted, Jungkook fully awake, y/n about to fall asleep.
"Papa kookie...." she whined not wanting to give into dreamland just yet. "Yes bunny?" He couldn't believe she was still fighting. "I wuv chu...." she let out. His heart melted. They never spent calm time together, they where usually playing. " I love you too, your all of ours special girl." With that she nestled in between both of them. She was finally giving in to dream land. She had found her home.

Jungkook and Taehyung ended up joining her in her bed till morning kookie couldn't bare to leave her side.. he just loved her so much.

During her sleep however y/n started to show some signs of a headache and blushed flaming hot cheeks ...

Oh no it couldn't be ...

She was sick ...

(Disclaimer I know this part is shit as hell but I didn't want to neglect you guys or the book so have it as it is lol)