Sick baby

Y/n temp had started to rise. Taehyung let out a sigh of relief the cold water must have helped she was slightly quoted now she was suckling on the glittery bottle but now it was time for the battle. Getting her to take some cowpole. This was going to be a fun ride. A number of unhappy noises left his peaches mouth. She whined and cried till he eventually let the oozing liquid get in her mouth before imidently shoving in another dose before she had room to cry. She was not impressed by his betrayal. "No peaches I know it's gross but it will make you fell better, papa promises" she just poured and made grabbing hands for the bottle of water. She was sweating and dampening all of her clothes to the point he needed to change them to her white cotton shorts and T-shirt Pj set because it was the coolest ones she had. She couldn't stay in the cloths she had on. She finished of the bottle sat in Taehyungs lap. Eventually after an episode of pokemon Alloa reigns she had fell asleep in his lap. He sat there gently humming 'serendipity' to her. She was sticky and sweaty but still his reason to smile.
•30 minutes later•
The other members had got home from shopping for food and other things such as cloths and products etc. The entered the pink embellished room known as y/n room. Only to see Yoongis mastermind T-shirt in the wash basket and y/n sat in the window seat in-between Taehyungs crossed legs her head on his shoulder looking sweaty, red and defeated. Her nose pink and forehead soaked. She needed a bath when she woke up for shore. Yoongi couldn't even be mad as his little started to awake. Taehyung still flat out after caring for her all day when she was sick, when they where supposed to be bonding. He couldn't be mad it wasn't her fault bless her little cotton socks. Jin decided to go run her a bath as Hoseok and Yoongi decided to take her into the living room. Jimin and Jungkook tasked with finding her a cool outfit and something to do when she got out. Jin was more then happy to bath her and make sure she was okay. Hoseok had been giving her a bottle all being informed on her age before hand by a text from Taehyung. As so they weren't surprised when they came home. He was so sad for his little sunshine being so poorly as Yoongi was just in awe at his little kitten as always then decided to return to his studio to get out of the way and he advised Hoseok and Namjoon to do so aswell once Seokjin took her to her bath. The hyung was just turning of the taps as he saw Yoongi. "Where are you going Yoongi?" He questioned. "Everyone crowding round her when she's sick won't do her any good hyung." He awnsered like it was just common sense. "I might get Namjoon to take her he's one of the most sensible aside from you." He awsered giggling. "Well yeah me Namjoon and Taehyung are the most sensible when it comes to here. The youngests and you just get her to make messes and joke around. Just kidding we are all great with her but yeah Namjoon would be best." He awsered finally leaving after saying goodbye. He was a sensible papa. Jin made his way down stairs to get the poorly baby wading through a room of other panicked papas. She took her from Hoseoks grip followed by the two other men getting up to retire to there studios. The other men had completed there tasks Jimin had got some relaxing music for them to sing and colour too to lift her spirits Jungkook had got her her white cotton T-shirt and a grey pair of shorts with trainer socks. Jin took her upstairs to the bath as she just coughed sneezed and whined. It hurt his heart to see her like this. The bath he had run was full of bubbles to try and cheer her little spirit. She undressed herself with help from Jin. He picked her up and placed her in the warm bath she looked better even just by being sat in it. He scooped up an enormous amount of bubbles from the bath and blew them playfully at her, he earnt a giggle it sounded like bells. "Oh my it's so much nicer to here you giggle baby." He told her happy to see her smile. He washed her clean from head to toe in a creamy smelly body wash. She looked a hell of a lot better now she's been washed. Smelled much better to. He washed her face with a flannel and went to move to her hair. She did not like that. "H-hurt." She whined with her high lack of words. "What hurts gorgeous?" He said concerned lowering himself to her line of sight. "H-heed pa-pa jinnie... h-ur-t~" she started to whine and sniffle. Taehyung walks past being the doors open slightly. "What's the matter hyung, peaches." He asked half asleep. "Nothing tae her head just hurts and I have to wash her hair... don't even tae go to sleep in your room for a bit you deserve it." Taehyung had just gotten a stern telling of from his hyung for trying to take over washing her being the stouik papa he is. Jin would not let him this time. "Okay hyung jeez ill go to bed, but please be gentle~" he remarked mocking him with his tone. He walked back to bed leaving Jin to gentle wash and condition his gorgeous little girls hair. It was a slight battle filled with whines and upset but she needed it, it was all sticky with sweat and didn't smell to great because of it but it would be over soo. Enough. Once Jungkook had managed to dress her (another long yet needed battle) she was happily colouring with Jimin. Now returned to her normal age of three. She was slightly more easy going. She was still not all better but the second dose of cow-pole Jungkook gave her had kicked in . Jungkook and Jin watched as the two coloured. It was a very adorable site to see. "Papas sing?" She asked them. "You want us to sing for you twinkle toes?" Jimin asked realising Taehyung must have told her earlier. "Yes papa told me that he papa jinnie papa bunny and papa mochi sing and papa joonie papa grumpy and papa sunshine rap!" They where surprised. "Papa can sing really deep and relaxing and nice!" They just giggled at her. "Well what my bunny wants my bunny gets!" Jungkook said assertively. They decided in 'house of cards' a very beautiful song. She was amazed at how well they could all sing. Papa mochis voice was like an angels, papa jinnie was deeper and smoothers and papa bunny's was in the middle yet he could sing high like papa mochis. Non of them where as deep as papas though but she liked the way they sang so beautifully. They lived the way she looked at them all as they sang. She was in another world. The living room was now full of giggles and smile. However, it didn't go in noticed by the others. Member after member they all filled down to witness the site. Even Taehyung who just scooped her up after it all and boiled her nose. "Thankyou all of you for taking her while I was sleeping." He said gratefully. "You do know she's not all yours right!" Namjoon laughed at Jungkooks responses. "I know fu- silly billy I was just saying Thankyou~" he said pouting. They all just laughed as they pulled on the couch and the three youngest coloured with the little as Hoseok decided what to watch. Needles to say all 8 of them where colouring after y/n managed to convince them all with threats from Yoongi thrown in. Yeah him and Taehyungs where definitely the scariest with the others when it came to y/n. But soon enough y/n would see the angry side of all of them when it came to haters towards her. Soon it would be time to introduce her to the public eye. To star dome.