Presents

Y/n eyes where wide open at the members all watched her open the gifts. Jin was helping her unwrap the presents first was decor Namjoon and Yoongi colour coded the gifts so the new what was what. Obviously they where leaving toys for last. The first gift she unwrapped was a photo frame that Jimin told her they where going to take a photo for later on that day of all eight of them to put on her bedside table, then it was little things like a lamp and plants and her favourite a mirror that had the bt21 characters on the edges. Next where the cloths, she had 4 pairs of Gucci shoes: ace sneakers in pink, ace GG star sneakers, ballet leather flats and the ankle boots. Along with that two new Gucci dresses: GG dots cotton dress and the poplin dress with GG hearts. Along with other bits like 3 pairs of trousers (denims flare trousers, denim trousers with web and garbadine trousers.) 3 tops (GG cotton shirt,pink Gucci logo shirt,and white cotton Gucci shirt( , 2 cardigans (GG cotton cardigan in white and pink) and a Gucci tracksuit (grey track bottoms with Gucci stripe and matching jacket). All Gucci! She was so great full.
"Papas thankoooo!" A collective aww was heard throughout the room.
The accessories where next. She opened up a big box in it where, pacifiers, bottles hair stuff and jewellery. The pacies where what really drew her attention there where seven. One that they had each picked out. Jin had picked a light purple glitter one, Yoongi had picked a light mint green plain one with a flower painted in the middle, Hoseok had picked a yellow one with rhinestones, namjoon had picked a black one with light white sparkle glitters, Jimin picked a light rainbow glitter one with lilac butterflies jungkook had picked white with shiny meta kick film over it. Taehyung had picked a light coral colour with the word peaches in orange on the middle part. She loved them all she ran up to all of them giving them a hug and a kiss she was so happy. The Hewlett they had picked where minimal she got a necklace that had 'my baby girl' on it a pair of Pink Opal earrings and 3 rings all of different varieties of expensive goods. One said peaches, the other was light in colour and the other had a heart shaped Opal on it. She was only allowed to wear the rings or the one last when they said they didn't want them getting ruined, but she was allowed to wear the earrings every day.
Now the toys... she went crazy. She had now accumulated a bt21 plushie collection, all the crayons and pencils and paper a girl could wish for, 7 bt21 colouring books,And the dreaded Lego's. She had one very special gift though. The seven of them. That's all she needed to be happy, she was so overwhelmed with love that Hoseok picked her up and took her to her room.
"You okay my little sunshine?" He asked softly, "yesh papa sunshine in okie." She answered  .
" how about sunshine tomorrow I'll take you to the studio and I'll teach you to dance ? Sound good?" She giggled. "Yoo teach me to dawnce?" She asked, "yes my little sunshine has to know how to dance now doesn't she!" He asked her in a mockingly serious tone, "okie papa!"
The day was now set up to begin.