Boonding day (namjoon and y/n)

Little y/n woke up to a note by the side of her bed it was written by Taehyung. She couldn't read very well but recognised the sign of the resin being it was a little smiley face with bear ears. The house was too quit even she recognised that, the house was usually plagued with Jimin, Jungkook and Seokjin laughing messing around, Namjoon and Yoongi telling them to  quieten down and Jhope dancing to music or egging on the rough housing Taehyung usually making sure y/n wasn't ripped into it by the boys or he had started the argument an ran of to find her... silly man.
Y/n blurted down stairs with the note trying to find a papa. Namjoon surprisingly was sat on tho couch watching tv.
Y/n was highly confused being he was normally looked in his studio list to the world in her mind.
"Papa Jooniieeeee!" She sweet shes hugging him tightly, not wanting to let go. "Hello my little buba! Oh tight squeeze!" He was so happy to see her .

(He was one of the unfortunate ones like Yoongi who didn't really get to spend much time with her. Jhope was lucky being that if he was dancing or choreographing he could take her with him to dance along. He however wasn't so lucky to be exstreammly skilled in that area.. still great just not enough to teach.)

"Papa jooni could you read dis for me Pwease!" She begged snuggling her neck into his chest.
"Of course buba, *clears throat* it says."
• good morning princes, hope you sleeps well. Sorry me and the other papas carnt be with you today, we have s very important papa stuff to do. Papa joonie has offered to stay home and do his bit from home, this is a very big deal. So please be a very good little peaches for me and behave for jonnie he is a very 'serious' but for you he's a push over  so don't take advantage. I love you peaches remember that. Love Papa. 🐻 xx •

"What do they mean I'm a push over!" they knew he'd have to read it they couldn't resist. "I am very serious arnt i buba?"
"Uhh no" she giggles. Namjoon pounced with tickles.
"Ahh they got to you too, I won't stop till you say I'm serious" he plays around with her until she gives in! "Fine papa joonie ~ you serious~" she takes a deep breath.
"Papa~" she wines pouty giving puppy eyes. Knowing his weakness.
"Yes?" He knows something up as he cuddles her up in the big coach.
"Can we have pancakes papa jinnie never lets me have them on normal days!" Even bigger pouting action taking place now.
"Oh really why doe he say that... also if he dosnt why should I?? Huh?" He asked raising one eyebrow looking her dead in the eyes trying not to break his seriouse persona.
"Because he say they aren't healthy/. And you should let me have them because you love me and today special!" She spoke so assertively that Namjoon couldn't help but smile at his littles absolutely adorable exspreasion. She was trying to copy him but it wasn't working out for either of them as it stood.
"Well of course I love you and today s special.. but I carnt cook and Jin won't be happy if I ruin his kitchen so shall we order in?" Was that even a question of course she wanted it ordered in more time for you to be cuddled.

They ended up ordering extremely different pan cakes. Namjoon opting for American style pancakes (5 of them) topped with butter syrup and blueberry and y/n opting for creeps (2 of them) with strawberry and cream. Both very traditional and delicious. Y/n was intending to make Namjoon sit and watch an entire series of Sofia the first and but by the end of episode 3 he was already singing the theme tune with her . He wasn't a tough guy and wasn't afraid to do thing like this to make y/n smile.
"Papa joonie your a very good singer!" Smiled, it was like sunshine Namjoon just hide his face wich y/n wouldn't accept and kept pulling his hands away.

Y/n had fell asleep on namjoons chest while he worked away on his laptop finishing the work in about an hour. Y/n drooled, He could not resist a picture of his captioned 'my baby who'd only been up just over 2 hours at this point. Is already sleepy' He posted it just as the boys where about to go on break and within five minutes there group chat of all them members where flooding with texts