Trust Issues

Once Destiny and Ryan had arrived at the castle, Destiny pulled open the double doors and they ran inside racing down the Grand Hall. Ryan ran as fast as he could to keep up with the warrior princess since she was in a hurry to get to her friends. "So, where are your friends anyway" Ryan said out of breath. She then made a sharp turn and Ryan almost slipped as he tried to mimick her action but he caught himself and continued running. Soon, they ran up to a large wooden double door; she tried to push them open but they were stuck. She gritted her teeth and performed a front kick, which provided enough force to open the door. They saw Ace fighting a male who was an average height and had lavender eyes. He had unkempt, blonde hair. He wore blue buttoned up tailcoat suit paired with black wore out dress pants with a pair of fingerless gloves, one black and the other blue complete with a pair of jet black boots. Ace sweeped his foot under the male, causing him to fall on his feet. He loaded and fired the gun but the male quickly rolled out of the way and ran towards an open window; jumping out of it. "You better run Zander, and don't let me see you here again!" He shouted and sighed then looked at Destiny's throne. "Victoria, you can come out now." A short female came from behind the throne; She looked like she was 14, she had an olive skin tone that went perfectly with her mid back wavy blonde hair and ocean blue eyes. She wore a short fit and flare royal blue dress paired with black tights and flat ankle boots. She also had a wooden boomerang in her hand. Victoria walked up to Ace and stood next to him while Destiny ran over to them with Ryan in tow. The brown eyed princess threw her arms around her friends, pulling them into a hug. "Thank goodness you guys are okay! How bad was the attack?! You're not hurt are you?!" She asked rapidly, making Victoria chuckle. "Dessy calm down. The attack wasn't that bad, there were only about 8 or 9 of them including Zander. She released them from the hug and smiled at them. " Okay, I was just worried about you guys." Ace tossed his laser gun in the air and caught it with ease , winking at her. No need to worry Destiny, There's nothing that can pass us whether big or small!" His eyes then shifted behind Destiny, noticing Ryan for the first time. He quickly stepped in the front of the warrior princess as he reloaded his and aimed his weapon at the blacksmith causing him to flinch. "Destiny who is this?" She lowered his arm and walked in the front of him. "Ace, Victoria this is Ryan. I asked him to help us defeat Blade to make him stop attacking the village and rescue the villagers who have been captured." Victoria narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms while walking up to Ryan. "And why should we trust him? He's just gonna turn his back on us like the others." Ryan lifted an eyebrow in confusion as Destiny shook her head. "Tori, don't say that!" She said raising her voice getting angry, but she quickly caught herself and calmed down before she continued speaking. " He said that he wants to help take Blade down." She looked back at him. "You also mentioned something about King Blake and your father?" He nodded. "Yes... He has taken my father to become his personal blacksmith 9 years ago. She turned to look at her friends. " If we stop Blade, we can probably make him tell his father to release Ryan's dad! Please?" Ace thought for a moment and sighed. " Okay we'll do it" The 19 year old princess smiled. "Great!" She then took the sword of her back, handing it to him, he grabbed it and slung it on his back. "Go to the castle training grounds and test his skills". "Fine. Let's go Ryan" He said as he headed towards the door and Ryan followed him out of the room.