Hero Trainning

They arrived to the castle training grounds as the sunset sank beneath the horizon, and an orange dropped slowly into the ground. Ace pointed his sword at Ryan. "Alright, I'm only gonna demonstrate this once so pay attention." Ryan nodded. "Got it"

*After 45 mins*

"Alright, you understood everything I explained to you?" Ryan nodded and Ace smirked. " Then show me what you could do!" He dashed towards him and swung but Ryan quickly dodged to his right and countattacked by swinging at his leg. He then blocked it and faded before lunging forward again. Ryan was about to swing at his body but he got cut off as a laser zoomed by his head. He looked at the black haired boy, who casually twirled his laser gun around his finger. "Hey! What was that for ?!" Ace walked up to him as he placed the laser gun back in it's case. "A surprise attack. If you're gonna help us defeat Blade, you'll be experiencing a lot of those. Now let's continue." He and Ryan went back in battle stances. Ace was about to charge once more but got interrupted by his video watch ringing. He tapped the screen only to see black. "Hello?" He said in a confused tone. "Ace! How long are you going to teach that blacksmith?!" She said in a whisper but spoke loud enough for him to hear. "We were just about to go for round of swordfighting... and why are you whispering?". " Well cut it short and get over here! Blade and his posse attacked us again!" Ryan widened his eyes while Ace growled under his breath. "Where are you?"." I'm still in the throne room but Destiny went up to the castle' s keep to fight Blade" When Ryan heard that it made his blood boil,but he didn't show it. "The nerve of that guy! Alright we'll be there soon!" He hung up and turned to Ryan. "Come on, let's go!" He took off running and Ryan followed close behind him.