Reunited

Skye and Destiny continued to run through the forest, a while later they began to slow down and catch their breath; the warrior looked up at her. "Thank you for helping me escape,I really appreciate it." Skye flashed a grin. "No problem, let's go find your team." She took out running and Destiny was about to follow her when she heard a rustling coming from some bushes and prepared her bow;aiming at the possible suspect. "Who's there? Show yourself!" She shouted then the rustling stopped and she slowly lowered her bow;suddenly Zander attacked at her from behind ,performing a spin back kick and knocking her to the ground causing the Amethyst Hairbow to fly out of her hair. She quickly got up to see Zander grabbing the gem with his whip and she gritted her teeth. "You're just like Blade,always an annoyance to people!" The blonde male chuckled. "Well that's what I'm here for Dessy." He and dashed towards her, swinging a punch when she quickly back flipped and fired an arrow at him; hitting him in the shoulder and dropping the gem. "Why you little-!" He prepared his whip to strike when got interputed by a laser being shot in his chest, knocking him down. She turned her hand and beamed when she saw Ace holding Ryan's sword; the Topaz Circle glowing in it's spot"Ace!" The princess exclaimed as she ran towards him and gave him a tight hug. "Are you okay?" He asked while pulling back staring into her brown eyes and she nodded . "That's good, come on there's someone else that's been waiting to see you too!" He said and ran off. Destiny picked up the hairbow and followed him. Moments later they ran into the forest clearing and Destiny saw Victoria, Skye and Ryan standing there. She quickly ran towards her friends pulling them both into a big hug. "I'm so happy to see you guys!" She released them while Ryan gave Ace his father's sword then Victoria spotted something unusual. "Ryan, Destiny why are your Calamity Crystals glowing orange?!" They both looked down to see the gems and the glow descended down the hilt of  Ryan's sword;burning their hands. They quickly dropped them and a hologram of Blade popped up. "How sweet, you found each other! Are you gonna make out now?" He teased and laughed, making them lightly blush. Ryan growled and pointed his finger at him. "Where are you! Release my father, Anais and all of the people your holding as hostages! And also it looks like I have to give you a lesson on how to treat women! Learn some manners you good for nothing prince!" He said fuming with anger as he finished. Blade place a hand on his chest and cluthed his coat, pretended to be hurt then he laughed. "If you wanna teach me a lesson and get your dad back; come and meet me at my palace. I'd love to see I could learn from you" He laughed then the hologram shut off. Ryan turned to Syke. "Can you lead us to Blade's palace?" She nodded then he picked up his sword and Destiny picked up her hairbow and then they ran to Blade's location.