02

December 2028

Door bell of the Season Cafe rings when a well dressed woman walk in. The woman looks around the cafe and flashes a big smile when she spots her friend who's sitting at a table in the corner. "What's up what's up Jendeuk!"

"Jisoo unnie!" Jennie quickly pulls Jisoo in a tight hug. It's been 7 months since the last time they saw each other in person, even though they always keep in touch from time to time, it doesn't feels the same as face to face.

"I miss you too." Jisoo chuckled.

"How's Japan? Are your new movie finishes filming? Was filming went smoothly?" Jennie bombarded her questions after both of them sat down at a table, facing each other.

"Slowly Jendeuk." Jisoo let out a chuckle. "Weather in Japan is great. My movie has finished filming and of course I nailed it." Jisoo smiled proudly and motions a waiter to come over.

After the waiter left with their orders, Jisoo continues "How's the progress of your 3rd album? You work on your own for this one right?"

Jennie eyes lit up. "Yeah, this is the first time for me to produce an album all by myself, so it's quite... challenging" She paused to catch a breathe and smiled "and Lisa is there for me whenever I need help, so it is progress well."

"Speaking of her" Jisoo paused and shifted aside to let the waiter places their orders on the table. She wait until the waiter left then continues "I know she's busy with her overseas schedule to promote her latest album, but I didn't even get an update directly from her but you." Her pretty brows knitted together to emphasise her annoyances.

"Sorry about that." Jennie smiled timidly. "She just launched another dancing academy in US, all the management stuffs got her hands full." A hint of sorry in her voice.

Jisoo's brows relaxed. "Tell her at least give me a call so I can congrats her directly."

"Well you are invited to dinner tonight, maybe you can tell her yourself."

Jisoo smiled. "That's better."

****

"Hi I'm Jisoo." Jisoo spoke in front of the camera.

[Kim Jisoo. Former member of BLACKPINK. Now active as a famous soloist, award-winning actress and champion of mental health awareness. A close friend of Jennie and Lisa.]

"BLACKPINK has disbanded in 2027 but we still keep in touch, all four of us. I have known Jennie and Lisa for more than 15 years." She glances at Jennie who's sat beside her.

[Kim Jennie. Former member of BLACKPINK. Now active as a famous soloist, producer and owner of Nieeh (Clothing Brand). Lisa's partner.]

Jennie continues. "We first met when she joins YG Entertainment as a kpop trainee in 2011. I was the first one to become a trainee followed by Lisa, Jisoo and Chaeyoung. That's aslo how I met Lisa." She smiled at the memories.