Epilogue

October 2029

“Good evening everyone, I’m Addison. Welcome to The Add Radio Show! Today we have a special guest, the one behind the hottest topic in town, the director of ‘Jenlisa: Love Is In The Air’, let’s welcome, Caroline Suh!”

The radio host cheers and some hand clapping sound could be hear at the background.

“Hello guys, I’m Caroline Suh. I’m happy to be here.”

“Hi Caroline, previously you have directed the documentary ‘Blackpink: Light Up The Sky’ back in 2020. Last week your latest documentary ‘Jenlisa: Love Is In The Air’ just released, which tells the love story of Blackpink former members Jennie and Lisa. We would like to know, do you already known about their secret relationship since 2020?"

"Actually I don't. When we filmed the blackpink documentary in 2020, I can only tell that they have a close friendship, all four of them. From Jennie and Lisa actions and words, we can see that they care and admire each other so much. But I never thought of they are in a secret relationship in that time. I think they did a really good job in hiding and protecting their relationship."

"Wow so how did you know and how did this documentary happen? Did they reach out to you or how?”

“It is all a coincidence.” The director chuckled. “I met them at a after party of an award in 2028. When we were catching up, I told them I want to shoot a documentary about love story, but I haven’t found candidate yet, then they just ask me how about them. They were planning to coming out publicly soon, so they thought maybe they could share their story to the world. That's when I find out their true relationship.”

“I see, I’m glad both of you had met up, if not then maybe we will never have this masterpiece. In the documentary we can see Jennie and Lisa shared many we never know stories behind the scenes, some are intimate too, is it hard for them to share their intimate moments in front of the camera? Did you faced any challenges while filming?” The host asked.

“We want to show the real them, their real emotions and their love for each other. So we made sure the atmosphere was comfortable for them to film. They too were willing to share their stories, so that was no much problem in filming.”

“Yeah I can see their sincerely in the documentary, especially when they talk about each other.” He agreed.

“Personally I think they’re so brave to coming out and share their stories to the world, the public might critics them, but gladly everyone accept them and show their support and love to this cute couple.” Her tone was full of proud.

“I agree, I can see that their love to each other are so pure, surely the public will love them.”

“Honestly if you meet them in person, you can feels it also. That’s why we named the tittle ‘Love Is In The Air’, their love is like the air, we couldn’t see it with our eyes because they have to hide it, but we still could feel it between them, just like how we feel the air in the form of wind. Beside, their love is always there and everywhere same as air.”

“This tittle really fit them so well, you guys did a great job with it. I have another question, in the end of the documentary, Jennie proposed to Lisa, or should I say they proposed to each other, that was happened in March, but they only announced this great news after their documentary was released, so this means that all this time you knew they’re engaged and didn’t spoil a little to us?”

The director laughed. “They told me they were just coming out and they didn’t sure about how the public will react, so they decided to not announce their engagement on the spot. But of course they will get marry no matter how the public react. Few weeks later, they told me they felt so happy and appreciate all the positive reactions from public, so they decided to include their proposal in the documentary and will announce it right after the documentary released.”

“I’m really happy for them, I heard that their marry ceremony will be in next month, will you be there?”

“Yes. I will make sure to witness the great moment by my own eyes and send my blessings to them.”

“I wish I could be there too, please send my blessings to them! Anyway thank you for answering my questions today, hope you can be our guest again soon.”

“Thank you for having me, I have a great time. Goodbye Addison and everyone.”

“Thank you again Caroline. Alright everyone, that’s for today! Hope you enjoy our short interview with Caroline, and if you haven’t check out the ‘Jenlisa: Love Is In The Air’ documentary, hurry up and watch it on Netflix now! Thank you everyone for turning in today, see you tomorrow at the same channel and same time, The Add Radio Show! Goodbye!”

****

Thank you so much for reading until here! I know I'm not good in writing, but still, I hope you enjoyed it. :D
Have a nice day! :))