13

June 2026

Lisa's lips travel slowly from the corner of Jennie's mouth to her neck, the track of her wet kisses ignite a fire inside Jennie. A moan escaped from the Korean's throat when Lisa sucks lightly right on her sweet spot.

Her warm touch travels down through the Korean's curve and linger at her backside. Jennie rewards her with another moan when she's gently massaging on it.

"We need to stop, manager oppa is almost here." Jennie murmured, her breath warm on Lisa's ear. "He knows it takes some time for us to go down the basement." The Thai refused, her hands continue to explore on the skin. Lisa couldn't resist when her girlfriend decided to change her clothes in front of her, so when Jennie just took off her shirt, she attacks immediately.

Jennie presses her body fully on Lisa, she knows her girlfriend like it when she can feels her breast on her. She then start to kiss her neck and lick all the way to her ear lobe. She grins with satisfaction when her girlfriend moaned.

Lisa groaned when she suddenly pulls back. "Time to stop, now faster changes your clothes." Jennie walks pass her to grab a shirt and put on herself. Lisa can only puff her cheeks, her plan to tease Jennie now reverse on her, she can feels the throbbing between her legs right now.

After they done changing, Jennie pecks on her girlfriend's still pouting lips and pulls her out from their dorm.

"Oppa, why CEO called us?" The couple asked after they settled at the car back seat.

Their manager took a few seconds to answer, his eyes fixed on the road. "I'm sorry. I have to tell CEO everything I know."

The air frozen. The couple exchange a look, they have a bad feeling, Jennie lips trembled when she asks. "About what?"

"You two."

They did have a hunch their manager knew, way before today. Although they never did more than holding hands and leaning against each other when they are in car, but at a time their manager start to close the curtains that blocked the driver side and back seats. They thought their manager needs privacy, turns out it was for them.

He did tried his best to help, he did defend for the couple when people's gossiping about them. But he can't stop it. The rumors spread like wildfire, from company staffs, dancers, make up artists, hairstylists, even to other idols, and eventually it goes to the CEO ears.

They can't blame their manager, he's just doing his job on request by CEO. So the couple reassure him with a weak smile, and trying to make each other less worried about the coming storm.

The couple sat across from the CEO, waiting patiently for him to start the conversation or more likely a interrogation.

"I assume you already knew why I called you in?" His said with a flat tone, face emotionless. The couple only nod.

"We don't care about your private life, but this is out of hands now, we don't want any problems." YG Entertainment won't interferes in their artists love life unless it will bring negative impact on the company. In this case it will, it is a same sex relationship of two members in a world class group. It surely will cause a big wave.

Jennie mirrors his face expressions and stares at him silently, prompted him to say his main point - what he want from them.

"This." He pulls out a photograph from the top drawer on his right side and place it in front of the couple. Only now the couple's poker faced show some colour of emotions, their eyes wide, carefully inspecting the photo.

In the photo, Jennie and Lisa sitting face to face in a cafe, Lisa's right hand is on the left side of Jennie's head, look like they're about to kiss, it's a bit blurry, apparently taken from a far distance.

"I was just fixing her hair, nothing more, friends do things like this always." Lisa explained. They always being careful and never done anything more than a friend could do in public. She doesn't understand why a friendly gesture will be a problem.

"The public won't think like that." CEO retorted. He intertwines his hands and puts his elbow on the table. "If this photograph leaked, surely all the rumours spread around will come out to the surface." They were aware of the 'proofs' which their shippers fan listed, could be easily found on the Internet and they afraid it will be a strong source for the public to believe they are a real couple.

"Therefore the public won't believe whatever excuses you provide." Lisa shifts her legs, visibly feeling uneasy while Jennie only keep her gaze on the table, they know their CEO is right, they can't afford to take this risk now.

"Fortunately, this paparazzi only want to blackmail us with his ability to follow our artists anywhere, we had paid him to stop his actions." An audible sigh leaves the couple's lips, they thought the paparazzi was aware of their secret relationship.

But it's too early to feel relieved. "We would like to ask you two to break up, that's the easiest way to prevent the worst." The couple shock by his request, before Jennie's could reject his ridiculous request, he added. "But we know that's impossible, so we have to set restrictions on both of you."

Their company will surely kick them out if they're not part of the biggest girl group in the world right now, they're the company biggest source of income. Therefore their CEO chose to compromise with them by setting restrictions on them.

Their company restrict them from doing anything that will cause suspicion, such as prohibited to share their mutual non-official related stuff on sosial media accounts; banned from doing a live stream together except official events; minimise their fan service on stage and official events; delay their subunit comeback permanently.

They don't like the restrictions, but all members have promised to stay as a group until their contract end, after that they will pursue their own goals respectively. So now is not the time to leave, hence they have to agree with the restrictions.

The couple endured all of it until their contract ended in year 2027. Then they leave, all the members leave.

But their ex CEO was not happy about it. He blame the disband of the biggest girl group on the couple. He's trying to sabotage them, but the couple continues to work hard. In the end the couple successfully gain their brilliant achievements respectively despite the dirty tricks done by their ex CEO.

When their life, career, emotion and relationship are stable, they think it's time to do it, they're ready to let the whole world know they're in love.