09

December 2028

"After that everything turn back to the old, our lovely Jenlisa came back to the screen!" Rosé swung both her hands over her head to gesture a 'hurray'. She then covered her mouth and swung her head back to laugh at her own antic.

"Pardon me." After her laugh dies down, she adjusts her posture. "They became inseparable, they always stick together when they have free time." She smiled a smirkingly smile. "They still made time for each other even when one of them had solo schedule at overseas. One time Lisa took a flight secretly just to accompany Jennie when she's in Paris." She remembered vividly.

"They acted like a lovey-dovey couple, but they told us they haven't comfirm their relationship status on that time." She jokingly mocked, she remembered Jisoo and her always suspecting the real relationship between Jennie and Lisa, at some point they even made a bet.

"Neither Jisoo nor me know how they become official, they just told us things happened naturally afterwards." She shrugged before made a amused face. "Maybe they will finally reveal the details in this documentary?"

****

March 2019

Some day in March, a rare day off in BLACKPINK busy schedules of preparations for up coming comeback in next month, Jennie and Lisa decided to spend their night cuddled up together in front of TV. The light of TV illuminated the living room.

"I thought Robin liked Steve." Jennie adjusted her head on Lisa's shoulder while stated absentmindedly.

"Yeah, turns out she liked the girl who's has a crush on Steve." Lisa replied before she shifted her legs. "What's her name? Tammy? Guess she will never know then."

Jennie tilted her head to look at Lisa. The light from TV highlights her features. Jennie's eyes trailed from her bang-covered forehead to her big beautiful eyes, then to her prominent nose and stop at her plump lips.

Jennie unconsciously licks her own lips and looks back up only to found those big beautiful eyes staring right back at hers. Lisa slowly lifted her hand and tucks Jennie's hair which flopped over her eyes behind her ear. Lisa's hand stayed on her cheek. Her gaze dropped to Jennie's lips.

Suddenly the room become so silent, Jennie could hears her own heart's beating loudly in her ears. The show on TV long forgotten.

Lisa looks back up to Jennie's eyes, searching for something. All she found was the same amount of affectionateness in those feline eyes. So she wets her lips and leans in. Jennie parted her lips slightly, waiting for what's about to happen.

A pair of soft lips land on hers. Just a simple kiss, they feel something warmth and exciting spread in their bodies.

When they parted, their shy beam were brighter than the TV screen.

****

December 2028

"Things just happened naturally." Lisa folds her hands together on her thighs, colour red slowly spreading over her cheeks. "I think it's because love always there, yeah?" She sought for Jennie's opinion.

The blushing Korean could only nodded with her face red. Jennie shrugged before spoke shyly with a low voice. "We didn't said some cliché line such as 'would you be my girlfriend' nor 'I like you' next, we just went back to watch the TV show like nothing happened." The couple chuckled.

But in fact, they couldn't focus on the rest of the show anymore, all they remembered were how warm the body that pressed against each other and how fast their heart beat.

Jennie reaches for Lisa's hand and intertwine them together. "This cute girl thought I deserve a ritual, so few days later she brought me a bouquet of white daisy and asked me to be her girlfriend formally." Jennie smiled blissful at her partner, her gum showing.

White daisy is Jennie's favourite flower and the symbolism of it just showed how much meticulousness of Lisa put on her. Purity, innocence and new beginnings – just like their love.

"You deserve the best of everything." Lisa's staring back at Jennie affectionately, her thumb's rubbing at the back of Jennie hand.

"Aww thank you. So I have you." Jennie give her a cheeky smile. Lisa's jokingly give Jennie a side glare, then burst out laughing with her.

"Anyway, we didn't planed to tell anyone else about our relationship." Jennie continued when their laugh dies down. "We understand that not everyone can accept us so our career will be at risk if our relationship make known to public." Lisa continues to rub on Jennie's hand with her thumb while Jennie's talking.

"Therefore, we decided to tell our members." Jennie gestures 'one' with her forefinger. "One, it was because we all lived together in dorm, we have a hard time to hide our feelings."

Just like what people said, there's three things we couldn't hide : cough, jealousy and love. So as Jennie and Lisa, because of their excesses concern about keeping their secret, they always end up being awkward when they're in a same room with their members.

Jennie straighten her back and raises one more finger to gesture 'two'. "Two, we are a group, our relationship might ruin their careers too, so they have their right to know even disapprove us." Putting their members future on risk is the last thing they want. They wouldn't ruin all the hardships they go through because of their feelings, so if Jisoo or Rosé say a single 'no', they will stop everything.

Lisa squeezes Jennie's hand lightly to appease her tensed body. Jennie then relaxes her shoulder and thank her with a small smile.

"We are lucky our members support us." Speaking of their members made them smile, they will forever be grateful to them for how supportive they are. "If I quote what they actually said 'I knew it! So that's why you two are so happy these days?', 'I see you finally decided to tell us now?', 'My tears... I feel like a proud mom.'" They imitated Rosé's high pitch note and Jisoo's antic and present it like a crosstalk show.

With her hand goes back to squeezing and rubbing on Jennie's, Lisa continues with a grateful smile on her lips. "They said they only want us to be happy and we make each other happy, so it's worth all the risk."

With their members selflessly support, they can explore the new world of love and to say the least they can freely show their affections to each other without being judge in their small circles