Family

'So? You want to get into UA?' An older girl asks the little blonde before her.

'Yeah! I want to be a hero just like mummy and daddy!' He replies with full enthusiasm.

'Well, if you believe it, you can do it.' An ash black boy adds.

'I do believe!'

'Then your dream will come true.'

And it was true. He did believe and before he knew it, he had passed the entrance exam and was part of the hero course. It had been his dream since he was 5 and it made everything better knowing that his older siblings would help him accomplish it.

He stared out the window and his imagination took hold. Outside he could see the ghost of his past; him, his younger brother and older brother and sister, playing with a ball.

'Pass the ball, Dev! Stop hogging it!' A dusty ginger asked.

'Hey, Denks! Heads up!' The ash black boy kicked the ball to the blonde boy.

It had hit him in the face and he received a bloody nose. Tears immediately ran down his cheeks as a loud sob escaped his throat.

'Denki! OMG! I'm so sorry! I-I didn't mean too!'

'Its OK, Devin. It just shocked me and it hurts.' He replied.

The older boy and girl hugged the little blonde, as the ginger haired boy was squished between the other three.

Denki loved to re-live his childhood memories during class. Little did the other students of 1A and the teachers know, every night he would sneak out to the pub in which his family owned. There, Denki, his little brother and his cousins would perform for the customers by dancing and singing.
They would use their quirks to entertain.
That was also the main reason why, by halfway through the day, he would be hitting his head on his desk or falling face first into his lunch.

The bell chimed and he headed to his next lesson.