High Hopes

That night, as Bakugo had finished serving dinner, the students noticed a certain Pokémon missing.

"Mr. Aizawa?"

"Yes, Hagakure?"

"Where's Kaminari-kun?"

"He had to leave for some family reasons."

"He's been going to see his family a lot this week."

"It's none of your business anyways Bakugo. That reminds me; We've been invited out to a pub this evening. So when we're all done, change into something comfortable but nothing to inappropriate. Present Mic will also be joining us."

A bunch of cheers moved around the table as everyone hurried to eat so they could get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~

Denki was nervous. Really nervous. His class had seen the little performance he had put on earlier that day but tonight... They would see something better. They would see the unlimited talent that he brought to every performance. Every night.

He was in the backroom with his cousins. He was wearing black baggy pants, a plain yellow shirt and a black zip-up jacket with a purple rubber bracelet, black and white Converse and a Pikachu cap facing backwards.

Vex was wearing black pants, a teal shirt, with chains coming from the right side of his belt, a dark navy teal jacket around his waist, black shoes, a grey cap facing to the left and a silver dog tag.

Hailee was wearing ash black leggings and a pink of the shoulder cropped shirt. Her hair was half- up and had three different coloured rubber bands in the colours of Pink, yellow and teal. Magenta ballet flats were on her feat.

Being the nervous ball of electricity that he currently is, he peaked out the door of the back room, only in time to see his whole class enter the building. He accidently met the gaze of Shinso.

Denki yelped and his back around the corner, heart racing at a hundred miles an hour, breathing speeding up, heart threatening to beat out of his chest and, if he had Bakugo's quirk, the sweat on his palms would be blowing up the whole room as we speak.

He never usually gets this nervous, but knowing that hell be performing in front of his teachers, his class, his friends and his crush, has got him in a state of panic.

"Denki? You need to stay calm. Your starting to hyperventilate." Hailee said calmly. She was only 11 but she knew when her older cousin was on the brink of a panic attack.

"I-I can't."

"I'll got get your mum."

"Th-thanks Hai-lee."

Meanwhile

As the class left the school and made their way to their location, Shinso looked up and saw the bright yellow sign for the pub.

"Short Circuit. Why does this give me a strange feeling, that something unexpected is gonna happen?" Shinso said to no one in particular.

The class made their way inside and were met with an older girl. She had one yellow eye and one blue eye. She had blonde hair and dark blue streaks. She was wearing a black uniform with a black apron.

"Hello and welcome to Short Circuit! My name is Lydia and I'll be your waitress this evening." She beamed.

She directed them to a large table, located at the end of a large stage. Mic and Aizawa sat at both ends, resulting in trapping all the students in between them.

"What can I get you all?" Lydia asked.

"We will get, 20 glasses of Coke and 2 glasses of beer." Aizawa said, tiredly.

"Of course!"

Shinso looked around while everyone talked, and caught the golden eyes, that are all to familiar.

'Denki?! No it can't be! Denks is dealing with family issues!'

When their waitress returned with their drinks and handed them all out, a little girl with silver grey hair, much like Tetsutetsu, ran up to the older girl.

"Lydia?!"

"What's up Hailee? You're supposed to be back stage, getting ready."

"I know! But have you seen Aunt Cassidy?"

"Why?"

Panic attack."

That seemed to be all that the older girl need to hear as she took the tray, apologised and sped off with the little girl.