Hey Look Ma, I Made It

Mega cringe/ embarrassment chapter from yours truly! with a bonus of Mrs. Kaminari!

Enjoy!!!!!

As they all sat down to lunch, Denki couldn't help but blush slightly. Not just because his class were about to see his family's eating habits, but for the fact that Shinso was sitting right next to him. Denki's mum sat down across from him while setting down a toss salad, flashing him a smirk and eyebrow raise. 

"It was so nice of you to invite us over, Mrs. Kaminari!" Momo smiled

"Your very welcome....?"

"Momo. Momo Yaoyorozu."

"Denki? why didn't you introduce us to your friends?"

"I..." Denki began.

"He's just embarrassed to tell us because he's ashamed of them!" Kyo teased.

"SHUT UP, KYO! I am not ashamed of them! have you seen how many people I brought or are you just that blind?!"

"Yeah right! You just don't want us to know in case we tell them something you don't want them to know~!"

"if you don't shut your mouth, I will electrocute you so hard you wont be able to sit down for a week!" 

"ENOUGH! Honestly, Denki! you have visitors and your making a scene. And Kyo, you know how agitated your brother gets when you annoy him. just sit quietly and eat." Mrs. Kaminari ordered with a sigh.

the rest of 1A were sitting there and just watching the scene unfold, unable to process what had just happened. instead they just decided to leave it be.

"So, how have you all been enjoying your time at UA?" Denki's uncle asked.

"Its great!" Midoriya beamed.

"UH HUH!" Mina added.

"We're like one big family!" Hagakure squealed.

"Well, that's amazing! What about you Denki?"

"It's OK, Uncle... apart from the fact that I don't know how to create large amounts of electricity without going over my limit..." Denki grumbled.

"But we're working on that." Aizawa-Sensei said in his monotone voice.

"So~? Denks? a little bird told me that you have a little crush on someone in your class~?" Lydia purred.

"YoU TOLD HER?!" Denki panicked, giving his mum a face of shock and horror.

"Oh~ She didn't tell me squat. I might've overheard your little conversation a few nights ago. Care to spill whom it is? they might end up liking you back~!"

"As if! I wouldn't tell you shit!"

"Language, Denki." His dad said simply.

"Fine. I guess I'll just have to ask then."

"You wouldn't dare!"

Oh! I would! So~? Shinso~? What do you think of my baby brother?"

Shinso almost spat out his drink as the question was asked, as Denki slumped further down into his seat, a furious red blush eating at his face.

"Um... He's really nice." Shinso panicked.

"Oh come on! There's gotta be something else you like about him!"

"I-uh-um...?!"

Denki had had enough of the embarrassment that is always going through him, showing on his face. Embarrassment filled rage boiled inside of him and it was over its boiling point.

"WOULD YOU JUST LEAVE HIM THE FUCK ALONE?!" Denki screamed, standing up and slamming his hands on the table.

"Sure Shinso is amazing! Sure I think that he is hot and I get lost in his eyes and can't seem to think straight when I'm around him! But I know that he'll never like me back! I don't even know if he's fucking GAY! He sits right behind me and just feeling his presence there is enough to send a crimson splash to my face... To make me realise that outta everyone at UA... I'd be the last person he'd even consider... I'm just a disastrous Bi mess.... Who fell for the purple haired boy of the Hero Course..."

He looked at Shinso, completely ignoring the reactions of the others.
"All I'm saying is... Shinso? I think you are amazing... Just knowing that you'll be in class each day fills me with a little bit more courage to be myself and try and find my true potential. I like you... And I mean really really like you..."

Shinso stood up and what he did next was send a wave of excitement through the gathered students and adults. Shinso kissed Kaminari.
After pulling away, Denki was once again lost in his violet eyes. Now he knew, he felt the same way... And Shinso was his to be with. The shoulder he uses to cry and look for when needing comfort.

And honestly?

Denki wouldn't change it for the world.