Hurricane

As the class made their way through the streets, following Midnight and Mt. Lady, Denki was a ball of anger. He was about to face his childhood menace for a long awaited showdown.

The reached a park and waiting there was Kaumi Woods, Endeavour, Hawks, All Might and Denki's mother. When he saw his mother his frown softened a bit.

"Guys? As of now, you will refer to my Mum by her hero name; Lightning Rod." Denki explained.

The class nodded in response. Aizawa, the two female heroes and Present Mic, joined the other heroes to go over their plan. Denki was standing near the swing set, seemingly lost in his own thoughts. The class walked over to him.

"Denki, hun? You OK?" Mina asked.

"...This was the exact place where it happened...." Denki replied, completely disregarding the question.

"What do you mean?"

"This was the exact place where we were attacked by the villain... Where he used his quirk on me... It was supposed to be a wonderful day out to the park. To swing on the swings, play in the sand box and the slide... This place just brings back the  memories."

Denki weaved through the swings, dragging his hand over the still silver chains, as he said this. He felt his heart ache and head become filled with the said memories. It made his pain worse as he saw his Father's smiling face in his mind.

The pros walked over to the students.

"Is everybody ready?" Kaumi Woods asked.

They earned nodes of agreement.

"Alright. Here's the plan; once the villain arrives, we will not attack straight away. Lightning Rod and Chargebolt will try and talk to him. If he refuses to listen to reason, then we attack." The wooden hero continued.

"Well, well, well....!" A medium voice chuckled.

They all turned to see a figure, (below is a picture of him) stand before them.

They heroes moved into defensive stances.

"Don't look so shocked to see me...! Although it has been what? 15 years since our last encounter? Right, Kaminari Denki?" He sneered, moving towards the group.

"Don't think I've forgotten about you! You done something to me that I've had to live with my whole life!" Denki spat.

"Ouch. Don't be so harsh."

"I just wanna know; why me...? Why did you hurt me instead of my family? Why did you attack us outta everyone else you could've attacked?"

"Cause your family was to powerful. Think about it. With the combined quirks of electricity, thunder, hailstones, vortexes, tornadoes, light manipulation and telekinesis, who wouldn't want to be powerful? Besides! You decided to put up a fight. No harm no foul...!"

"No harm no foul?! MY FUCKING ASS! YOU FUCKING RUINED MY LIFE!"

"All Io did was cause you emotions to mix with your quirk.... Horribly... Speaking of which; you might want to be careful with you electricity, boy. Many just take a chill pill."

Denki was mad.

No. Infuriated.

He thought this was all one big game.

He felt his quirk dancing around him. He had to calm down otherwise his quirk would seriously hurt someone. He felt his shoulder gain weight as a hand was placed upon it. He was being pulled back as the pros attacked.

He stood back, watching his friends and mum attack the villain. His villain.

The sound of Bakugo's explosion reverberated in his ears. The Aizawa was doing his best to erase the villains quirk without doing so to the others.
Denki ran. He felt his quirk starting to malfunction so he wanted to save everyone by not hurting them.

He ran and didn't look back.