Heathens

"Do you think I could perform on stage, mummy?"

"Why do you ask, Baby?"

"I know I can't do anything that you and daddy and Dev and Liddy do, but I want to help!"

"Well. I don't see why not. What are you going to do?"

"Its a surprise!"

As he thought this, he took a deep breath as he stood in the back room with his cousins. He was all dressed up in a black shirt and matching jeans. His hair was styled in its usual way, but his hair was black and the lightning bolt in his hair was yellow. A black and silver spiked choker was around his neck. He also had black eyeliner and eye-shadow.

His cousin, Hailee was wearing a short black dress with matching ballet flats and her hair was styled a bit like Momo's. She was wearing ash black eye shadow, black eyeliner and lipstick.

Vex was wearing a matching outfit to his older cousin but his hair was styled in a way so you could see the whole underside of where he has his hair shaved.

They looked like criminals. Villains.

They were all getting nervous but its like that all the time. He was happy that he had told his Mum about the confusion between Jiro and Shinso last night. That was the only night in which the pub was closed.

As they stepped out onto the stage, it was pitch black and, thanks to his techy little brother Kyo, the sounds of sirens and thunder echoed though the speakers as the music began.

In the darkness, they got into positions, with Denki taking centre stage, Hailee to the left and Vex to the right. Head down and cocked at a weird angle, Denki began to sing;

"All my friends are heathens, take it slow
Wait for them to ask you who you know
Please don't make any sudden moves
You don't know the half of the abuse

As he sung, the music became louder and started to become disoriented.

"You'll never know the psychopath sitting next to you
You'll never know the murderer sitting next to you
You'll think, "How'd I get here, sitting next to you?"
But after all I've said, please don't forget

The lights rapidly flashed, revealing Denki, Hailee and Vex's whereabouts on stage. Denki shifted position so that he was walking towards Hailee, still signing.

He ran his hand along Hailee's stiff arms as he sang these words into her ears. This seemed to snap her out of her trance as she began to sing along;

"We don't deal with outsiders very well
They say newcomers have a certain smell
You have trust issues, not to mention
They say they can smell your intentions"

Hailee danced in a possessive way, to make it seem like Denki was controlling her. With a flick of his wrist, Hailee paused as the older boy made his way around stage. Vex started to creep up on him, but when the chorus began again, Denki turned and had his hand outstretched and the younger boy suddenly became controlled.

They continued like this for a while and at the end of the song, both Hailee and Vex fell to the ground, their bodies winding around Denki's shadow as he stood there. He made a gun with his finger and pretended to fire a gun, as simultaneously, the lights turned off and plunged the pub into darkness once again.