Timber

The class sat there, speaking, when suddenly, the room went silent and the lights went dim.
Music began to play through the speakers and as soon as the song began, cheers erupted through the room. Everyone knew the song Timber and it was no surprise that people cheered.

The girl from before walked out with a boy with teal hair, singing the opening lyrics. They spun and danced, and when they dropped to the floor, a boy with yellow hair came running out. Denki.

They all started to dance and Denki winked and smiled at the group.

'Time to show off!' Denki thought.

As it reached the chorus, Denki dropped into a perfect J-split before moving up and doing a 360. Cheers erupted from the crowed and Denki's class.

He moved to the edge of the stage so he was right in front of them. He turned around and back flipped onto their table, his cousins doing the same to other tables. He grabbed Shinso by the hand and pulled him up and started to spin him around in time with the lyrics.
A couple of squeals erupted from his female classmates. Shinso was finally able to sit back down but was blushing furiously.

When Denki jumped back onto the stage, he continued to dance. He went into a few break dancing moves including a one handed hand stand, dropping into a perfectly practised and timed headspin.

When the song finished. Hailee and Vex were crouched down on either side, as Denki crossed his arms over his chest. After the applause from the crowd died down and the chatter started up again, Denki's cousins went backstage but he dropped down in front of his classmates and sat on the edge of the stage, looking very pleased with himself.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God! That was killer, Denki!" Sero cried.

"How have you been able to dance like that?!" Mina squealed.

"That was incredible!" Midoriya added.

"Th-thanks, y-you guys!" Denki blushed, placing his hand behind his head.

"So this was your family issues that you kept disappearing to?" Kirishima asked.

"Yes... Every staff member that you see around here are my family. But its getting late. I'll introduce you all tomorrow, 'Kay?"

"Please Aizawa-sensei?! Please Present Mic?!" Uraraka begged.

"All right." Aizawa said with a tired expression.