Let's Kill Tonight

As he sat in the common room listening to his music, he turned it up all the way, allowing the lyrics of Let's Kill Tonight by Panic! At the Disco, to mute every other sound in the room. It reminded him of the times he would sing with his little brother Kyo and his cousins, Hailee and Vex.
He loved them all and he couldn't wait to see them tonight when he sneaks out.
He can't help but to sing out loud in time with the lyrics;

May your feet serve you well
And the rest be sent to Hell
Where they always have belonged
Cold hearts brew colder songs
Fate will play us out
With a song of pure romance
Stomp your feet and clap your hands

Let's kill tonight!
Kill tonight!
Show them all you're not the ordinary type
Let's kill tonight!
Kill tonight!
Show them all you're not the ordinary type
Let's kill tonight!

A tap on his shoulder guided him from his thoughts and stopped the lyrics from leaving his lips. A bubblegum haired girl stood before him, smiling wide.
Kaminari paused his music and removed his headphones.

"What's up Mina?" Kaminari asked.

"Bakubro has been calling you for the past 2 minutes for dinner. If you don't come now, he'd probably throw it at you." She giggled in reply.

"Oh! Sure."

~~~~~~~~~~

As Denki lay in bed, he couldn't help but fidget.
He was getting nervous.
He hadn't been able to see his family since moving into the dorms a week ago.
The halls were eerily quiet.
Looking at his clock, he saw that it was half past 10.

Crawling out of bed, he pulled on a black and white hoodie, black converse and dropped his phone in his pocket before slinking out of the dorms and then the building then the school grounds.