Thunder

After previewing the previous part, I realised a lot of spelling mistakes so I apologise.

Once again, Denki woke up with blinding lights. He sat up and swung his legs over the edge of the bed. He looked down and saw yellow lightning patterns over his exposed legs and arms. His hero outfit was totalled; the pant legs had been burnt of from his quirk as were the sleeves.

He took a deep breathe and tried to stand but, he stumbled. The feeling you get when your foot falls asleep? The pins and needle feeling? That was all he could feel. He sat back on the bed and pulled his knees close. What had happened?

Denki looked up as the door opened and a doctor allowed his class and teacher to enter.

"Denki!"

"Kaminari-kun!"

"Denks!"

"Kami!"

"Kamibro!"

Everyone embraced the blonde. Once they allowed him to breathe once more, their gazes drifted to his arms and legs. (Looks like image below, and is all over his arms, legs, and body)

The group were in states of shock.

"Kami... Have you seen your arms and legs...?"

"Yeah... It looks cool right!?"

"It looks so manly, Bro!"

"Thanks, Kiri!"

A nurse walks in, with a smile. The students make way for her. She asks Kaminari to remove his shirt so that she could check his breathing and that's when he sees the lightning all over his torso, chest and probably even his back.

The nurse places a stethoscope on his chest and listens to his breathing. She does the same to his back. She rights something down on the clipboard in her hand and whispers something to Aizawa on her way out.

Denki is just staring into space. He was in a state of shock and confusion regarding the markings on his skin. Mina places a hand on his bare shoulder, with a sincere smile.

"Don't be too hard on yourself, Denks."

"..."

"Mina's right, Denki. It doesn't change who you are."

"Yeah!"

"Absolutely!"

"Defiantly!"

"Thanks, guys... Really... Hey, Aizawa-sensei?"