Emperor's New Clothes

The rest of class 1A, Shinso and Aizawa were all sitting in the common room the next morning when suddenly, Denki opens the door looking like he just rose from the dead. His hair was a mess, his clothes were baggy and he had small bags under his eyes.

"Whoa! Denki! Did you even sleep last night?!" Sero exclaimed.

"Well, more importantly; Where were you last night Kaminari-kun?" Iida asked.

"I went to see my family..." Denki yawned.

"Why?"

"Family issues..."

"Well. You should go and wake up. Go and have a shower then come back for some breakfast."

"And maybe have a nap as well. It is Saturday after all." Kirishima added.

Denki nodded and walked off.

~~~~~~~~~~

As he stepped into the empty bar, he yelled out loud;

"MUM!?! MUM I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!"

"Sweety?! Sweety what's wrong?!" She cried as she ran out to him.

"I... I think I... I think I'm not straight...or even gay..."

"Honey? What do you mean? Come sit down."

They sat down at at one of the tables.

"I have this crush at school... Two actually... Well actually one but... I'm not sure..." Denki panicked.

"I'm listening but you have to calm down or you'll start having an anxiety attack."

"I use to have this crush on this girl named Kyoka Jiro. I always use to flirt with her but now... I'm more like seeing her as a friend."

"I'm listening."

"But now I have this crush on... On a boy."

"And what's wrong with that?"

"He's a transfer student from the Support class and even worse, he's Aizawa-Sensei's SON! I can't date my teacher's son, because if the others found out, they would think Aizawa is treating me differently and I'll start being called the Teacher's Pet."

"Don't worry about what others think, Denks! If you like this boy, then don't be afraid to admit it."

"Thanks, Mum."

"By the way~ What's his name?"

"H-Hitoshi Sh-Shinso..."

Sorry this is so short, compared to the previous chapters.
I still hope you enjoyed it though.
Promise that the next one will be longer.

Thnx for your understanding.

Peace out!