Live for the Nights

They had just finished helping set everything up for dinner when Denki caught Bakugo and Kirishima talking near the edge of the pool. A smirk crept onto the blonde's lips. He ran over to the duo, flung his arms around their necks and jumped into the pool with them.

"DeNkI!" Kirishima cried before hitting the water.

Denki surfaces, flips his hair around, laughing. Bakugo looks like a wet, angry dog when he surfaces, and he is clearly trying to stifle a laugh. When Kiri surfaces, his hair is down and covering his eyes and the bridge of his nose. Good thing they put their phones on the table and were walking around barefoot.

"IN COMING!"

Suddenly, the rest of the class jumps in and get their clothes soaking wet. Soon they were just a bunch of soaking wet teenagers, splashing, laughing and fooling around in the pool.

Just then, Hailee, Vex, Kyo, Devin and Lydia jump in after them. Good thing they have a massive pool. Even though there was about 26 people in the pool, currently, they could fit about 20 more.

Music starts to play through the speakers. Some of them get out of the pool; Denki, his relatives, and a few of the others, get out to help bring the meal to the table or help anywhere else they can.

An hour later, everyone is sitting at the table, enjoying the wonderful meal that Mrs. Kaminari cooked. Everyone was laughing again.

"I would like to say something?" Mrs. Kaminari stood up.

"Go ahead, Mum." Devin nodded, signaling everyone to quiet down.

"I would just like to say; I'm very proud of you Denki. You managed to face Intensity once more and resulted in getting him arrested. You managed to find a way to use your 'curse' to your advantage."

"Here here!"

"The yellow colouring in your lightning strike scars look magical. It shows your power, like showing it flowing through your veins." Hagakure beamed.

"Thanks, Hagakure..."

They continued to eat when Denki just stopped, feeling full, but also a bit sick. He just realised something. They never asked Intensity how to reverse the affects. He dropped his fork with a gasp.

"Kami? You OK?" Sero asked.

"Fine, but...? Did we forget to ask Intensity how to reverse the affects of his quirk...?!"

"When I spoke to him, before the police took him away, he said that you had already done it. All you had to do was use to 'Fritz' to your advantage instead of seeing it as a disadvantage."

"That's it?! You've got to be kidding me, Sensei!?"

"Not at all."

Denki beamed even bigger then his usual smile, it was bigger, wider and brighter. He felt tears prick at his eyes but he let them fall, cause for once, he wasn't scared about his quirk malfunctioning.

He whipped his eyes, stood up and grabbed Shinso by the arm and Kyo was pulled out of his seat with a yelp. Denki guided them to the stage near the pool. He shoved the computer into his ginger brother's hands, just as everyone else walked over.

Denki connected the wireless microphone to his belt and bent the mouth piece to his lips. He then hooked Shinso up with a second. He bent down near his little brother and selected a song. The music began, smoke started to emit from the fog machine, as the ground lights started to spin. It was dark so the lights were brighter.

Denki began to sing...

"I live for the night, I live for the lights
I live for the high 'til I'm free falling
I live for the night, I live for the lights