Mt lady x reader x midnight

Fandom: Boku No Hero Academia (My Hero Academia)

Pairing: Nemuri Kayama (Midnight) x Reader x Yu Takeyama (Mt. Lady)

Word Count: 653

Warnings: Sexual Themes, Lap Dance, Grinding, Thigh Riding, Groping, Three-Way, Competitions (?), Shoving, Tit Sucking, Breast Fondling, Clothed Sexual Activities, Dubcon

Nemuri fumed in her seat as she was forced to sit and watch while Yu made herself comfortable over your lap, arousing you with a little show.

You were captivated by the sight of her ass hovering above you, still tightly clad in her Hero costume as she grazed over the fabric of your pants, mercilessly teasing you.

A quick whimper of her name had her arrogantly grinning though still facing away from you, but Nemuri grit her teeth and growled, jealousy washing over her.

"It's my turn now, Lady," Midnight seethed from her seat with her arms crossed, amplifying the sight of her voluptuous mounds.

The woman above you glanced at the other across the room and breathed out a small condescending laugh, "Don't be such a sour puss, Midnight. Besides, (Y/N)'s having too much fun with someone more youthful, aren't you (Y/N)~?"

Before you were given the opportunity to speak, you saw Yu being shoved off of you and a new suit sprawled across your lap.

Warm slender fingers traced your jaw before tilting your head up so you were face to face with a clothed chest.

"Tell me, (Y/N)," atop of you, Nemuri gazed down at you while licking her lips seductively, "Who do you like better?"

Skillfully, she firmly grinded herself against you, smirking as she was completely aware of Yu's glowering on her toppling figure.

The older woman slid her hand to the back of your head to push your face into her chest as she swayed the upper half of her body, hitting your cheeks with her tits.

"Th-That's cheating!" Mt. Lady huffed from her spot on the floor, throwing accusing glares at her rival.

"Cheating?" Midnight feigned confusion before looking over at the other woman with a cocky smirk, "You weren't even a competitor to begin with."

With her free hand, Nemuri grabbed one of your own and brought it up to breast, allowing you to fondle her through her costume as a pleasured moan passed her glossed lips.

"Ah~ You're so cute when you're underneath me, (Y/N). Squeeze your hand some more! I know you can be rougher than that~" Midnight moaned, pressing herself down harder on you with a flushed expression on her face.

Before she had a chance to speak anymore, a pair of hands shoved her to the side causing her to lose balance before hanging onto you, now sitting on only one of your legs.

Yu gladly seated herself on the other and quickly grabbed your face, inching it closer to her own and embracing you in a needy kiss.

Her tongue danced with yours as she let herself moan and mewl into your mouth while swaying her hips to rub herself against your thigh.

Nemuri growled before using her red nails to rip the light fabric that covered her breasts and grabbed your hand, closing her grip around your hand to grope her now exposed chest.

You felt her nipple erecting while Mt. Lady bit down on your bottom lip, both women rubbing their cunts against you.

Finally pulling away, Yu coyly smiled as she stuck out her tongue, savoring the taste of your tongue and wondering what activities your it would be good for.

Midnight took the opportunity to turn your head to face her before pushing her nipple into your open mouth and whined.

The feeling your teeth bite down on tip then swirling your warm muscle around it slowly fed into her arousal.

Both Heroes looked down at you with wanton expressions as they continued to ground themselves on your thighs, wetting their costumes.

"Well (Y/N)," Yu started as her hand moved up to her own breasts, groping herself invitingly.

"Who will it be?" Nemuri questioned, sliding her fingers down to her cunt and rubbing her clit through the fabric.

Together, the rivals moaned out their final question in unison, moaning as they asked, "Who is better?"