My doll

WARNING THIS IS YANDERE(Momo is sugar mommy your are sugar baby)
______________________________
"Momo, are you sure I can wear this," (Y/N) asked shyly as she entered the living room. The light blue dress fit her body well, almost perfect, as if it was tailored to fit her. While it was mostly an innocent dress, it also had a low cut and hugged her skin tightly in some areas, making it a bit spicier. (Y/N) was uncomfortably pulling up the bodice and patting the fabric that clung closely to her body. She wasn't used to wearing stuff like this.

However, it was a surprise gift from her girlfriend, so she couldn't exactly refuse. Momo even said she ordered it specially for her, so they'd look amazing at the high school gala tonight. Just by looking at it, (Y/N) could tell that it was worth more money than she could ever imagine. She was almost too scared to put it on.

The moment Momo saw (Y/N) wearing the dress, she clasped her hands together and exclaimed excitedly: "Oh my God, sweetie, you look wonderful! How lovely!"

Momo made (Y/N) spin around to show off the flowing fabric, before digging through a jewellery box on the table next to her. Her hands grazed the expensive diamonds and gems encased in silver and gold, before stopping on a white silver pair of earrings and necklace.

She stood up and offered (Y/N) the jewellery: "Wear these. It will look even better."

(Y/N) hesitantly accepted the silver in her hands, admiring their shine. How much would these have cost? Is it really necessary to dress up like this? It's just a school dance, after all, she was sure some kids would rent a cheap tuxedo or dress for one night and just have fun. If (Y/N) would wear this, she'd probably be too scared to stain or tear the dress to do anything but sit still in a corner.

After scraping her throat, she started: "These are so fancy, though, isn't it a little too fancy for-"

"A pink lipstick would fit, right? Something natural," Momo interrupted, "The eye makeup should be natural, too, otherwise it won't match the dress. The makeup artist should arrive in a few minutes, I'll make sure that he does his job properly."

(Y/N) blinked at Momo in surprise. "A makeup artist? Wait, that's too much, I don't need-"

Momo shut the jewellery box loudly, making (Y/N) shut up instantly. With a glare, Momo crossed her arms and scoffed: "How can you be so ungrateful? Do you know just how much money I spent on this? On us? I can't have you walking around in those- those ugly and cheap clothes like you used to. No, I'm taking care of you because I'm your girlfriend, and I want all of them to know that you're mine."

As she spoke, her tone got louder and angrier, making (Y/N) sink into herself further and further, until she was only looking at the ground and fidgeting with her hands.

When Momo saw what she had done, she sighed dramatically and took (Y/N)'s face in her hands. She lifted her head upwards so they were looking each other in the eye. With a sweet tone to strongly contrast her vile one, she said: "My sweetheart, my love, I know you were never really well off, but it's okay. I will buy you everything you need from now on, clothes, food, jewellery, anything. So just trust me and do what I say. Wear the dress. You look amazing in it and you will stun everyone. I will show you off to our whole school as my pretty girlfriend."

Momo pressed a light kiss on (Y/N) forehead, making her heart flutter and her face flush. Whenever Momo did that, (Y/N) always turned into a shy, stuttering mess. With a bashful smile, (Y/N) stammered: "Okay. I'm sorry, I was being mean. I'll wear the dress for you."

Momo simply smiled at her like a parent would at their child, and said: "Now that's my beautiful doll."