Mira, Erza, and juvia head cannon

Erza:

• Dating Erza would be confusing but in a good way!

• One minute she'd be the strong capable woman that she is, and the next she would be a nervous, blushing, stammering mess around you!

• She takes you out on jobs with her whenever she gets the chance, and if you're already out on a job she'll sit at the Guild and wait.

• She takes you out on dates as much as she can!

• She loves to spoil you so she takes you shopping or out for a nice meal or to a nice dessert shop.

• Won't admit it but she does like to cuddle when you guys get home after a long day.

• She likes it when you run your fingers through her hair and you two just lounge around.

• She gets annoyed whenever Natsu and Gray try to tease you two about your relationship, but with one look she usually shuts them up.

• She loves and adores you, she knows she doesn't say it very much but she tries to show it with her actions!

• She is very protective of you and will do whatever she can to make sure you're safe and sound, even though she knows you can take care of yourself!

Juvia:

• Dating Juvia would be one of the cutest things ever!

• She'd always go on jobs with you (or try too) and if you were already out on one she'd get upset and pout at the Guild while she waited.

• She loves to spoil you, she'll either buy you a gift or make something herself.

• She loves going out on dates with you, she doesn't care when or where as long as she gets to spend time with you she's happy!

• If you want to just stay home and snuggle on the couch she's happy, if you want to go on a small vacation she's happy with that too!

• Always has something planned for your anniversary!

• She likes whenever you play with her hair or when you just sit and hold her, especially if she's had a bad day.

• She tries not to worry or bother you when she's had a bad day, but you can read her like a book and you always ask her about it and she eventually tells you what happened.

• She loves and adores you so much, you make her so happy and she hopes she makes you happy in return!

• Is very protective of you, she knows you can handle yourself, but that doesn't mean she won't worry about something happening to you. She's probably followed you on a couple of jobs just so she could make sure you're safe and ok!

Mirajane:

• Dating Mirajane would be the cutest and sweetest thing!

• She always gives you the best jobs since she gets to see the requests before anyone else!

• She always waits patiently for you to return from your job, and sometimes she'll even leave Lissana in charge of the bar and gk with you!

• Sometimes you two will just eat at the bar since it's easier and since she has to work late, but sometimes you like to spoil each other and go out somewhere!

• Loves cuddling and spending any free time with you, even if that means you two just lounge around at home all day!

• She likes it when you hold her and kiss her either on the head or cheek!

• She knows when you've had a bad day, and can get you to talk about it without even trying. That's what makes her such a good bartender!

• She ignores everyone when they tease her about your relationship, but sometimes when they go too far and make her angry. They instantly regret it.

• She loves you so much she can't imagine not having you in her life! She's also glad her siblings approve of you and your relationship!

• Is very protective of you also. She knows you can take care of yourself, but she worries about something happening to you. So she usually sends one of her siblings out with you just so she knows you'll be well protected!