Spin the bottle

You span the bottle then took your seat as the others put bets on who it would land on. You were a bit nervous to go first, but deep down you were excited to kiss someone.

The bottle came to a stop on Uraraka.

"Oh!" She gasped with delight. "It's me."

You and Uraraka got on like a house on fire. She was happy-go-lucky and often came to you when she was having difficulties with school work. You found her so easy to talk to.

When you dared look across the circle at her, she grinned at you in her bubbliest, brightest way then got up and came towards you. You felt your stomach twist excitedly. Uraraka was such a fiercely loyal friend and she was so pretty. You couldn't think of anyone else in the circle you would rather kiss more.

You scrambled up when she was in front of you, having been caught in a semi-trace watching her bounce towards you.

"So, we're going to kiss." She said, giggling at the thought. "I hope that's okay."

"More than okay." You blurted out, only for your cheeks to hot up the next second. You stared at one another in silence until Uraraka's face turned a deep shade of pink too.

"O-o-o-oh."

The room erupted with cheers. You mouthed an apology to her as her face went from pink to red but she shook her head then held her hands out towards you. You took them and she smiled, albeit wobbly, then you felt yourself become lighter. She had used her Quirk on you. With a gentle tug she pulled you towards her then wrapped her arms around your middle. She was still blushing but smiled all the same.

"I-I'm glad I'm kissing you, too."

You wrapped your arms around her waist, enjoying the experience of feeling weightless as you held her close, then leaned in as she did. To your surprise, she kissed you on the cheek, then giggled and slammed her lips to yours just when you dropped your guard. The force of it would have sent your gravity-less body soaring backwards had she not kept her arms around you.

It took you a moment to respond, too caught up in enjoying her lips on yours and the way she smelled like bubblegum, but then you held her tighter, appreciating how soft she felt in your arms before she smiled into the kiss then span you around in weightless circles. She was blushing, you were speechless.

When the two of you broke apart you let out a satisfied sigh then chuckled, aware all eyes were on you. With everyone else wanting the game to continue, you gave Uraraka a squeeze then went to let go of her and return to your place in the circle, only she tugged you back towards her by the hand. She still had her Quirk invoked. You gave her a curious glance so she smiled as brightly as a button then turned and tugged you along as she went back to her place.

You couldn't help but laugh, especially when she finally released you once she had you hovering over one of the sofas, then proceeded to climb into your lap and wrapped her arms around your neck.

______________________________
Don't forget to leave anything you would love to see and support the creators you read from it can help them a lot