Tempting

SUMMARY: Stormy nights lead Momo to Y/N's dorm room after days of exhaustion, and now it's become a habit. Good or bad? Well, Y/N didn't know if she was honest, seeing as the girls were screaming now that they'd discovered the two of them together.

WARNINGS: wholesome, a kiss woo,

A/N: momo is so pretty someone tell me why. anyways i hope you liked this!

_______________________________
It was an accident, really.

Y/N found herself incapable of sleeping, the constant thunderstorms that had been plaguing UA were making it difficult. Rain pattering against her window, lightning striking and thunder sounding, Y/N decided there was no point in trying tonight as she slipped out of bed. Pulling a sweatshirt of hers— no, not hers. It was Momo's sweatshirt, she'd borrowed it earlier and forgotten to give it back, and Y/N couldn't help the light blush that found its way onto her cheeks as she slipped it over her body.

She didn't bother with shoes, simply making her way to the common area, there was a kitchen, a few areas to eat, similar to a mini cafeteria had it not been for the living room just a few feet away.

Tea probably wouldn't help her sleep, but it would certainly soothe her anxieties, seeing as Y/N had her exams, along with the rest of her class, fairly soon. She'd taken to studying daily, alongside the rest of her classmates, though this didn't calm her nerves much. And apparently it didn't calm Momo's either, Y/N could see the girl seated in the couch of the common room, computer open on her lap, though the screen had dimmed.

"Momo?" She called out, moving toward the couch. There was no movement, and Y/N's brows furrowed as she opened her mouth to speak once more, only for thunder to boom loudly, startling the both of them.

The girl's head snapped upward, turning to look around only for her eyes to fall on Y/N, widening a fraction. Y/N could see the bags under her eyes, which softened at the sight of Y/N, "oh. Hello, Y/N." Momo offers her a weak smile, turning back to her computer, which had now shut off entirely. "Why are you awake? Exams are coming up, you should be well-rested."

Raising a brow, Y/N took a seat on the arm of the couch, "I could say the same to you." Momo had a pretty strict schedule when it came to school, everyday after walking back to the dorms alongside Y/N she'd go to her room and finish her homework. Then she'd eat dinner, followed by some socializing with the others, and maybe a study session. She wasn't the type to stay up late like this, which is why Y/N was pretty baffled by her presence.

Momo's cheeks reddened at her words, and she turns back to her computer, which was now illuminated with course work. "The recent weather has made it difficult to sleep, so I've decided to work on my studies instead." She yawns, a hand coming to cover her mouth, and it's clear that she's exhausted, making Y/N wonder how many nights she'd stayed up like this.

And upon hearing her words, Y/N simply shakes her head, moving from her seat on the arm of the couch back onto the floor in front of Momo. Pushing the laptop closed, Y/N brings it under her arm and extends her free hand to Momo, "let's go to bed?" Maybe she's being bolder than normal because she's pretty exhausted herself, because Y/N normally wouldn't dare suggest sleeping in the same bed as Momo, the girl she liked, if she was in her right mind.

Momo just clears her throat, straightening in her seat as her eyes met Y/N's, "let's?" She questioned, her mind running rampant with possibilities. Perhaps it had been a mistake in her wording, or maybe she was reading into the interaction, and as Momo stared at Y/n she realized that for once, she was not overthinking.

A small laughed escaped Y/N as she nodded, "yeah. Clearly you aren't sleeping well, and neither am I." Grabbing Momo's hand, Y/N pulls her up from the couch, causing her to stumble forward, "there's no point in struggling alone." Y/N mumbled noticing how close they were, inhaling deeply as she pulled away to guide Momo back to her room, looking to her once more.