First date

Run down : Uraraka realizes she has feelings for you and based off the other girls advice, she asks you on a date.

Word Count: 5172
________________________________

Uraraka Ochako honestly can't remember how she found herself in this situation. It should've been a somewhat quiet night in the 3-A common room. One moment she found herself walking in the common room to grab a cup of water with the rest of the girls lounging around, gossiping about who knows what. Then the next she found herself being dragged forcefully by the invisible girl. Somehow, Ochako was the center of attention.

"Sooo Uraraka! Who do you have a crush on?" The pink girl beside her cooed, nudging her side with her elbow. The other girls quieted down a bit as they waited for the brunette's answer.

"What do you mean? I don't like anyone at the moment! What makes you think I like someone- cause I don't!" Uraraka said quickly, looking away as she tried to ignore the fact that her usually pink cheeks darkened with the teasing. Uraraka usually did the teasing but was never on the end of it.

"Oh come on! We all need to know who you like! You don't need to hide it from us!" Yaoyorozu chimed in, sitting across from them as she sipped her tea. Murmurs of agreement arose as Ochako covered her face with her hands, accidentally making herself float off the couch as Mina quickly reached up and grabbed one of her ankles to bring her back down.

"T-the only person that knows is Midoryia!"

"WHAT?! You told Midoryia before any of us?! Ochako what the hell!" Hagakure and Mina said in unison, both throwing their arms in the air but only Mina's were visible.

"Maybe if you guys both sat down and stopped yelling Uraraka would tell us!" Jirou yelled over the twos yelling. "Maybe she isn't ready to tell us!"

Both girls sat down as Mina crossed her arms over her chest, a pout evident on her face. "I'm sorry, not sorry for pushing you Uraraka. We just want to know who it is! That's all!"

Ochako let out a defeated sigh as Asui came up from behind her, placing a gentle hand on her shoulder, letting out a small ribbit. "Ochako if you aren't ready to tell us that's okay, just know we all support you know matter what." All the girls nodded in agreement.

"It's not that...I want to tell you guys it's just really important to me and I..." she trailed off and wiped the tears that she didn't realize were there. Asui immediately wrapped her arms around her neck from behind as Mina grabbed her hand, squeezing it gently.

Ochako took in a deep breath before letting it out, clenching her hand into a fist. "I'm lesbian. And I have a crush on Y-" the door opened, cutting her off. Entering the common room was Bakugo and Y/N.

Mina's eyes widened as she realized what Ochako was going to say. "No way!!" she exclaimed before placing her own hands over her mouth in excitement.

"Hey, guys sorry if I missed anything! Bakugo wanted to do some extra training so I couldn't say no! After all, I do need the extra practice!" you said cheerfully, untwisting the cap to your water and took a swig of it.

Bakugo let out a 'tsk' before placing a somewhat gentle slap to your back. "Whatever Y/LN. I just need another body to beat after all. You have improved, but what can I say? You have the best teacher around."

"Really? I guess you are right. I should be thanking Todoroki-kun then!"

"What did you say?!"

You laughed and patted his shoulder. "Yeah yeah, whatever best teacher! Go run along you smell!"

"And you don't?!"

"Both of you smell! Go shower already!" Mina said from her position on the couch, resting her head on her hand.