Sugar mommy

Warning: light nsfw (no graphic detail but this is a sugar mommy headcanon, what did you expect???) she is aged up don't worry
________________________________

+ Momo is a busy woman. She doesn't have time for a significant other who needs constant attention and intimacy, she has a hero agency to run and people to save and missions to complete, she's a girlboss™.

+ But she's still a woman, so she still has basic human urges.

+ Basically Momo wants to get laid, but she's a proper lady, so she would never actually admit this aloud to anyone. But it gets obvious over time until her assistant offers to set her up with a friend of hers who is also painfully single but not looking for anything too serious *wink wink*

+ Momo is too mortified to text you at first, but eventually concedes and ends up texting you, and soon you have a date that week.

+ For safety reasons, Momo arranges to meet you at a hotel near her agency, and get's a room (just in case...). She has a mental argument with herself the entire time she's showering, getting dressed, putting on her makeup, driving to the hotel, and walking towards the hotel bar where her date is waiting.

+ But then she sees you. Young, beautiful you.

+ And you see her. Tall, gorgeous Momo.

+ You two hit it off. It's all very glamorous. She sits with you at the bar as they ready the table for dinner. Cocktails and smalltalk. Then a delicious five-star dinner and you're making her laugh, and it's absolutely addictive. And before you even have dinner, you placed your hand on top of hers.

+ Let's just say that Momo and you put that hotel room to good use until the next morning 😉😉😉, until your legs were aching and your lips were swollen.

+ As Momo's preparing to head in for work for the day, she says she likes you and wants to take you out again tonight for a proper dinner. She even suggests if you're free than you can enjoy the room and hotel amenities, her treat.

+ And just like that, you're her sugar baby.

+ You enjoy a nice massage, or a facial, or a mani-pedi, or even all three. You relax on the king-sized, silk sheet bed in the complimentary robe and order yourself some room service. Then as it's getting a bit late, you send her a text showing your gratitude, with a picture featuring some tasteful nudity.

+ Momo rushes back to the hotel from work almost immediately after receiving your picture, finding you have another gift waiting for her, sitting on her face and letting her have her way with you for the rest of the night (Momo is a soft dom).

+ After that, you become part of Momo's life in a way she's not sure how to describe. She didn't think she was really ready to have a full-on girlfriend, but you definitely have a relationship of some sort. And so you become part of Momo's glamorous lifestyle and enjoy all it's luxuries.

+ Her love language is gift-giving.

+ She's not the most confident with her words or affection sometimes, so she shows affection by showering you with gifts and presents. Sometimes it's something she remembers you saying that you wanted or needed, like something for your apartment or a hobby you like. Usually it's clothing, jewelry, perfumes, or lingerie she thinks you'll look great in.

+ But Momo especially likes going shopping for you with you. When she can get some time off, she'll go with you to fabulous boutiques and watch you try things on in-person like you're giving her a personal fashion show. And maybe (definitely) some fooling around in the changing rooms~

+ You send her the sweetest and sauciest pictures showing your appreciation that will either have her giggling or blushing furiously for the rest of the day.

+ Soon, she even starts paying your bills just as a kind gesture after you made a comment about how much you have to bust your ass to make end meets while she's dripping in generational wealth + pro-hero work paychecks.

+ Momo takes you out for any meal she can. Weekend brunches with bottomless mimosas. Meeting up for a lunch during her break. Fancy dinners at the most luxurious restaurants with any international delicacy you desire that day. And she never let's you pay the bill, she always wants to treat you.

+ And while it started off mostly sexual, soon Momo just wants someone to spend time with and that she can cuddle with after a long day of work. Someone to rub her back and legs after a long day of work. Someone who makes her laugh. Someone to wrap her arms around and drift off to sleep with.

+ Basically she's falling for you.

+ It isn't until she's having lunch with Jirou when she's telling her all about your little relationship when she realizes that you're not just friends with benefits.

+ "So, she's your sugar baby," Jirou states, matter-of-factly.

+ Momo nearly starts choking on her tea. "M-my what? No, we're just friends, it's nothing like-" and then she realizes that she was right. You were her sugar baby, which made her your sugar mommy.

+ Honestly, I think almost any relationship with Momo would almost always end up with Momo becoming your sugar mommy just because of the person she is (a rich kid whose love language is gift giving), no matter how you met or what your relationship status is. And she would be the best sugar mommy you could ask for (because she is a goddess, a fact no opinion).