Krishna's boon

"Karn!!!" Kunti shouted . Her soul seemed to escape with her voice as she saw her younger son killing her eldest son. The tears burst out of her eyes. She couldn't forgive herself as she looked at the eldest Kaunteya lying on the battlefield.

 She couldn't forgive herself as she looked at the eldest Kaunteya lying on the battlefield

"Why is maata so worried about the enemy's death Madhav?" Arjun asked confused.
"The war has ended Parth. It's time to recall your loved ones and relations. " Krishna said calmly . Tears escaped his eyes too as he saw the mother-son union finally. Only if it had happened earlier!
"I dont understand Madhav!" Arjun expressed his confusion.
"Maata Kunti will explain every thing to you." Madhav said as he too approached the son of Radhama.
The five pandavas were shocked on seeing their mother's condition. She was howling with pain. 
"Maata why are you crying? Angraj Karn was our enemy. " Bheem said still ridiculing his death.
"No Bheem! Karn was never your enemy." Kunti said trying her best to not break down.
"Maata he had promised yo kill all your sons in the battle field." Nakul said looking angrily at the slain warrior.
"No Nakul.  He had promised to spare the life of my five sons. This was his promise to me." Kunti said with hatred for herself. How could she do this to her son?! How!!!
All the pandavas looked at her confused.
"I have something to reveal to you all." Kunti said when Karn tried to stop her.
"Dont Rajmaata. No need to express the truth. Let ot be. It will hide in the mystery of time." Karn said .
Kunti felt the warm tears trickling down her cheek. She had been extremely unfair to her son. She had to reveal the truth now.
"I wish I had done this earlier my son.  Pandu putro Angraj Karn is my eldest son. He is your jyesth Bhrata. " Kunti said.
The pandavas were shocked beyond wits . Arjun's gandhiv slipped out of his hand. He couldn't believe he had murdered his jyesth Bhrata. The tears were too little to express his grief at that moment.
"Angraj karn....was he your son maata?" Nakul asked not able to digest the truth.
Kunti nodded morosely and narrated the entire story to her sons how Rishi Durvasa had granted her a boon and she had misused it by testing it. And thus Karn was born but she abandoned the baby in the river.
"You have committed a huge adharm maata. You have abandoned your own son. He was a blessing but by turning him down you have given him the fate of the cursed. How could you do this maata?!" Yudhisthir said extremely angry with his mother.
"Please forgive Rajmaata my brothers. It was not her fault. I am your eldest brother and I want one promise from all of you. You promise me none of you will question maata Kunti's actions." Karn said.
The brothers forced themselves to nod.
They remembered all the horrible things they had done to him, all the horrible insults he had thrown at him. They regretted each and every moment. Krishna looked at Karn . He then smiled and snapped his finger. The entire world stopped and everyone froze like statues . Even the earth stopped rotating . Even the time had stopped. Everyone froze to their position except Krishna and Karn

 Everyone froze to their position except Krishna and Karn