The pure union

"Pitashree!" Radha whispered as she witnessed her father running towards the temple.
Krishna was a little disappointed. He had expected his father in law to remember his true self but he couldn't blame Janak aka Vrishbhan either. He himself had forgotten his reality during his avatar of Ram.
"Stop this marriage. Krishna I wanted you to get married to my daughter but you were the one who left her alone in Gokul. She was aging and I had to get her married. Ayaan was willing to marry her and now I have given my promise to him" Vrishbhan explained.
"Did you take your daughter's permission before fixing her marriage with someone else? Did Radha agree to it?" Krishna asked without any nervousness.
Vrishbhan didnt speak for a second but then again bragged about how his promise was very important and he couldn't go against his dharma by breaking his promise.
"I cannot break my promise Krishna!" Vrishbhan declared.

"So your promise is more important than your daughter's happiness? Sita's happiness doesnt matter?" Kriehna asked as he moved closer to Vrishbhan blocking others from listening to their conversation

"My daughter is Radha. Who is this Sita? And if you're so concerned about her happiness why dont you marry her? Leave my daughter alone!" Vrishbhan shouted.
"Your dharma has blinded you from seeing the righteousness.  This is not dharma as it is not helping you identify your true self. Remember yourself pitashree!" Krishna begged with a  sincerity in his tone.
Vrishbhaan was so confused.  What was happening?!
"You can't marry Radha!!! Her father has given her to me!!!" Ayaan shouted suddenly entering the scene.

  What was happening?!"You can't marry Radha!!! Her father has given her to me!!!" Ayaan shouted suddenly entering the scene

"Bhrata Ayaan listen to me. First of all a woman is not a possession that you just achieve it. A woman is also a human. She is someone's wife, someone's daughter, someone's mother but before everything she is someone. Respect women Bhrata Ayaan. I know you more than you know yourself. You are better than this. Radha will never stay happy with you" krishna explained.
Ayaan looked at Radha whose eyes were filled with tears.  He was confused. What should he do? He loved Radha since his childhood but what if Krishna was right? Radha would stay unhappy throughout her life if he forced her into a loveless marriage. He for the first time was thinking sanely when his mother as usual poisoned his mind.
"Dont listen to him son. He is a charmer who can control your soul with his sweet flattering words. You have wanted Radha since you were a child. It is time for you to achieve her!" Jatila said.