Duryodhan meets sitara

"Pitashree...pitasree I know the meaning of sutaputra now and this is my husband you are talking to. So please be careful while choosing your words!" Draupadi shouted . There was a fire burning in her eyes.
"I always knew a girl always always brings shame to her family! I was right about you as well. You saved my life but today you are destroying my respect which is more valuable than my life!" Drupad shouted.
The others came out of the hut. Arjun, Bheem and Duryodhan were ready with their weapons to kill the arrogant king for insulting Karn. Bheesm too was not a grand fan of Drupad. He hated his arrogance and if he tried to come in between these lovers he would not hesitate a moment before killing him.
"Maharaj Drupad. I love you daughter. I promise I will keep her happy." Karm said softly.
"You are a sut! What makes you think I will ever agree to this matrimony! " Drupad shouted haughtily.
"Pitashree!Stop! Dont insult Karn! I will marry him! If you force me ..." Draupadi was speaking when Druapdi forestalled her.
"You ungrateful thing! Today you have started threatening me! I curse you ! Yoor life will be filled with misery! People will loath you and point fingers at your chastity and even this Karn will abandon you!" Drupad shouted cursing his innocent daughter.
Everything stood still. No one could believe what had just happened! Did Drupad just curse his daughter ! That too such a brutal curse!
"Maharaj Drupad! Take back your curse! Now! Curse me! Take back Draupadi's curse else there will be no sign of Panchal in the world map any longer!" Karn shouted anger replacing his softness. How can Drupad be so damn brutal.
"You stupid king! You destroyed your daughter's life!" Bheesm shouted angrily.
"Order us Pitamah and we will behead this nuisance right now!" Parth said.
The other brothers nodded.
"How could you curse your own daughter? Dont you have any emotions!" Radhama and Kunti added.
"He should be punished severely for this Bhrata!" Nayana said horrified thinking about her friend's life.
"Beheading him wont take back the curse" Madhav said.
"He will take back the curse. He has to else his son aka his only way to avenge his insult against Dronacharya will kill himself right now and he will stay insulted and defeated by Guru Dronacharya throughout." A voice was heard.
"Dhristidyumna!" Draupadi cried tears filling her eyes.
"I had to come here anujaa" Dristidyumna added.
Drupad was taken aback. He could not lose his weapon against Dron.
"I cant take back my entire curse but I can outdo one part of it" Drupad said.
"Draupadi The society should never doubt your character. Ask him to outdo that!" Karn said.
"Pitasree I can tolerate anything but not separation from Karn. Outdo that portion of my curse" Draupadi said.
Karn was shocked.
He looked at Draupadi angrily. Why was she behaving so foolishly! Her reputation was more important than their marriage!
"No take back the reputation part!" Karn shouted.
"Pitasree!" Draupadi was stern
Drupad took back the portion of his curse where he had cused them to get separated. Karn frustatedly left the scene. Draupadi followed him.
"Now leave before we kill you!" Duryodhan shouted.
"Let's go pitasree if you have recieved  enough insult for today...You will never understand" Driastidyumna added.
Drupad nodded.
"That reminds me Nayana you should come to Panchal immediately. Sitara is crying"  dristidyumna said.
Everyone looked at Nayana weirdly. Who was this Sitara? Nayana nodded and joined Drishtidyumna. Sitara was her baby daughter.
"I have to know what she is hiding" Duryodhan said to himself and followed their.horses on their way to Panchal.

"Why did you do that! You dont know how harsh people are Draupadi. They will discuss about your image and reputation amd I would not be able to handle that." Karn said fearing the aftereffect of that curse.
"I know Karn but atleast I will have you to protect me from those people. I love you Karn and I dont feel it is possible for me to stay a minute away from you. I couldnt have lived after our separation. When I realised I can lose you I realised my emotions. I am impeccably in love with you Radheye!" Draupadi said.
Karn simply pulled her toward him and crashed his lips against hers moaning satisfactorily.  Draupadi reciprocated immediately and they coildnt atop themselves anymore. They were lost in the forest of passion as Karn held her waist tightly pulled her closer her body crashing against his bare body. Draupadi held his neck breathed his aroma. They were definitely meant to be.
After the end of their kiss they broke apart. They wanted more but it was risky. Radhama or Mata Kunti would drop by anytime soon . Maybe even Pitamah! God forbid  Nakul and Sahadev wont find them. They would tease the hell our of  them.
"I am officially orphaned. My father wont want me back." Draupadi stated sadly.
"And I am not letting you go either. You will stay with me! I cant spare a moment of togetherness. We will get married in Anga and you , my darling queen of Anga , will be my life partner.
" Karn said smiling.
Draupadi couldn't control her smile widening more and more.

Duryodhan reached Panchal. Nayan was staying in the palace. He had to sneak in. What was she hiding from him? He quietly enterd the palace . The guards were busy welcoming the guards.
He slowly sneaked into a chamber. He didn't know whose chamber it was. He saw a beautiful baby girl placed in a cot. She suddenly started crying. Duryodhan was scared. Everyone will come here. He had to quiten the baby.
He looked at the baby. It was the most beautiful baby he had ever witnessed. He lifted the baby in his strong arms ad started playing with her. The baby was unaffected by the roughness in his hand. She seemed to be enjoying Duryodhan's company.
Nayana suddenly entered the chamber.
It was her chamber afterall. She was shocked to see Duryodhan. She was in a hurry. Maharaj Drupad was planning to harm the baby In order to extract revenge for his humiliation. She didnt trust Drupad and Dristidyumna too said his father was capable of doing anything.
"You!" Duryodhan was shocked.
"This is your chamber !? And this...this is your...your baby?!" Duryodhan was stammering. 
Nayana burst out crying. Duryodhan couldnt see her cry.
"Duryodhan Maharaj Drupad will kill my daughter! You have to protect my daughter!" Nayana said sobbing bitterly.
Duryodhan was too shocked to react.
"You dont need to accept me. You...please your away with my baby." Nayan said crying.
Suddenly there was a knock in her door.
"Rajkumari Maharaj is here" a dasi announced.
Nayana was panicking and so was Duryodhan
They didnt have time to discuss this anymore.
"I will escape with the baby. Nayan if you love me you will come to me in Hastinapur! Promise me!" Duryodhan said and jumped out of the window with the baby safely wrapped in his arms.
Nayana nodded as tears of farewell burst out her eyes.
She opened the door and Drupad came inside with a revengeful face.