Nayana in Panchal

"You seem quiet Karn" Duryodhan asked as he noticed his friend behaving a little unusual.
Krishna smiled knowingly. Here starts the suffering in Draupadi and Karn's journey.
"Its nothing Mitr. Just a little worried about the pandavas." Karn cried hiding his emotions perfectly. He was used to suffering. Duryodhan and the pandavas were his only support system now.
How would he hide such a huge secret from them...especially Arjun. However he didnt curse Draupadi . He was hurt but he loves Draupadi and her happiness was all he ever wanted. And he knew what an amazing person his Arjun was. He silently wished for their well being.
"It takes a great deal of courage to sacrifice the only thing that you truly possessed and you have done that Karn. You truly are the most selfless human I have ever seen beside Ramachandra and Vasudev Krishna." Mahadev cried with his heavenly smile.
Karn truly hadn't expected this. He knew Yagyaseni too well but now it seemed all of it was an illusion. It always seemed she didnt care about caste but now when she herself seemed so disgusted about marrying a suta...her thoughts were pretty evident.
Tears trickled down his cheeks but he was able go hide them in a very proper manner.

Nayana packed her things. She had to escape. Dwarka was the only place which would welcome her now. Duryodhan surely hated her now.  The pandavas would loath her and the entire Hastinapur resented her.
No one knew what she was going through. Except Karn and her brother Krishna.  The pandavas had left to collect wood and other amenities while their mother Kunti was busy cooking.
She had to escape. She had covered her face with her veil.
She quickly hastened but she slipped and was going to fall when she felt a strong pair of arms holding her.
"Are you okay devi?" A man cried.
She looked up. It was an unknown face.
"Devi you dont look well. Are you okay?" The man asked. He was spell bound by the beauty he saw before his eyes. Nayana quickly covered her face with her veil.

 Nayana quickly covered her face with her veil

"I am fine

"I am fine..." before she could speak any furthur she felt a sudden migraine. She cluldnt stand on her feet and then she blacked out.
"What is it putra Dhristidyumna?" Drupad asked as he noticed his son halting.
"This lady is unwell father. We need to tend to her" Dhristidyumna said sternly.
Drupad agreed reluctantly and within moments Nayana was in the palace of Panchal.

Arjun was busy practicing his archery. He was sad whille hitting the target without his gandhiv but he had left it in the burning palace. He was aiming for the wooden target when suddenly another arrow hit the same target. Arjun turned around immediately and his face exploded with a vast smile.
"Bhrata Karn!!!" Arjun shouted and hugged him tightly. Karn hugged him back. It was not weird at all as Karn had expected. Arjun was still his little brother and nothing could disrepair their relationship.

 Arjun was still his little brother and nothing could disrepair their relationship

"Arjun..." Arjun heard a familiar voice. This couldnt be true. This was impossible .
"Bhrata Duryodhan...you" Arjun mumbled. He was shocked and delighted at the same instance.
"Anuj...you're alive!" Duryodhan with tears of joy.
They hugged each other. Duryodhan sighed relief. His brothers were alive.
"Duryo!?" Bheem cried as he recognized Duryodhan's back.
"Bheem you idiot! You all had scared me to death!" Duryodhan cried and hugged Bheem.
All the brothers reunited.
"How are you maata Kunti? You dont seem well" Karn said as he noticed Kunti's weak frame.
"I am very happy go see you putra. You have given me the joy I was craving since so long." Kunti said caressing Karn's face. She couldnt bear this pain any longer. Her eldest son was right before her eyes but she couldnt claim her rights over him. How long will she hide his identity? Will it stay hidden in the long abyss of time?
"We met someone on our way . Someone special Arjun!" Duryodhan said.
The smile disappeared from Karn's face. He knew what was coming. He had to bear the pain. Krishna tried to change the topic but in vain.
"Draupadi, the princess of Panchal!" Duryodhan shouted.
All the pandavas except Arjun started  cheering.
Arjun was silent with a "not again" face.
"Anyway the thing is we need to expose Gandharraj!" Krishna said diverting the topic.
"Exactly!" Arjun added relived.
It was not  that Arjun didn't like Draupadi but he didnt wanna marry her. He was already in love. His heart was captured by the beautiful Dwarja princess Subhadra.
"What should be our next step? " Yudhisthir asked.
"That Shakuni!!! That bloody traitor! How dare he! I will murder him with my bare hands!" Duryodhan expressed his frustration against his uncle.
"Firstly you all need power! You all need an independent state and not just the pandavas. You too must acquire something of your own Duryodhan. You know how manipulative your mamashree is" Krishna said smiling.
It was always fun playing with Shakuni. He was a master in these games and defeating him would be a glorious journey for Krishna too.
"Bhrata Karn you have Anga which was given to you by Duryodhan." Krishna said.
"I understand you statement Vasudev. I will soon start a rajasuya yagna. And return Anga to Maharaj Dhritarashtra very soon." Karn added.
" But that's something I have gifted my friend! Who are they to question my friend's capability? " Duryodhan cried furiously.
"That's not the point Bhrata Duryodhan! Mamashree Shakuni has a grip over your family. We need to be very careful" krishna said.
"That Dushashan is irredeemable! " Duryodhan expressed his frustration.
The others nodded. They needed to gain power.
"We will meet again next month. And discuss our achievements! Pandavas you all need to increase your kingdoms with marriage alliances as you all dont have a proper army as of now." Karn said.
Krishna nodded.
"I will get married first!" Nakul cried excitedly and the others burst out laughing.