Nayana's story

"This woman was hiding a baby!" She had very cleverly hidden the baby beneath her clothes. The dasis found the sleeping baby wrapped carefully in her bosom." A courtier informed Drupad.
"Who is this unknown woman?! I wouldn't have brought her in the palace but Drishtidyumna had adamantly brought her in the palace." Drupad explained his concern.
Draupadi hiding behind the pillar heard her father's words.
Drishtidyumna however was busy ordering the dasis to take good care of Nayana. He had immediately fallen in love with Nayana. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever witnessed.
Nayana opened her eyes slowly. She quickly realised that she had fainted. Her baby?! She was not here. Where was her baby?
One of the dasis brought her baby to her after seeing her worried look
Nayana sighed relief. The baby was safe.
This baby was the reason she had left Duryodhan. The baby was her secret. The baby was the reason she had chosen this simple life in the forest far away from the palace life of Hastinapur. This child was her choice. She had chosen this baby over Duryodhan. She hugged the baby and buried her in her bosom . The baby was sound asleep.  Nayana started recalling her past.
TWO DAYS BEFORE NAYANA'S WEDDING
Nayana was strolling in the forest when she suddenly found a saint lying unconsciously on the floor.
She quickly helped the saint by offering him water. However the saint opened his eyes and didnt seem please with Nayana. In fact he seemed extremely angry.
"You foolish girl! You have broken my yog nidra! I was performing yog nidra to impress mahadev but you have wasted my attempts yet again. You dont know what mistake you have committed. And how dreadful its aftereffect will be! I had shielded myself . Indra was hell bent in breaking my penance so he used to send apsara to distract me from my path of devotion. They disturbed me and danced around me breaking my concentration so I had shielded myself by putting a curse that whoever tries to break my yognidra will conceive a child and give birth to it immediately! The apsara were scared and wouldn't visit me anylonger. You will give birth to a child within twenty four hours. The punishment you get for breaking my yog nidra." The hermit cried.
Nayana couldnt believe her ears. She broke down. She was clueless. What was happening in her life! Why was this happening! Two days later she was supposed to marry the man she loved!  Suddenly she could feel her stomach exploding with pain.
"Maharishi Vishwamitra. This is my sister Nayana. She had no intention of disturbing your yog nidra!" Krishna cried entering the scene.
Vishwamitra was shocked and apologised for his mistake but Krishna seemed normal. He knew it was destiny. This was Nayana's destiny. She had to chose.
Nayana was pretty sure she would choose Duryodhan but once she saw her baby she couldnt abandon her. She was a little baby. Her daughter. How could she abandon her in this manner?
"What is your decision sister?" Krishna asked.
"I love Duryodhan but I love my daughter too and at this point my daughter needs me more than Duryodhan bhrata. I choose my daughter. If I get married to Duryodhan the entire Aryavrat will call my baby illegitimate . Moreover Will Duryodhan accept this baby? I can't get married when I already have a baby. I will leave Bhrata" Nayan cried.
"I cant stop you baby sister. This is your decision! Your destiny. You are welcome to Dwarka anytime . Moreover I will visit you every month!" Krishna cried.
"I want to stay isolated from the Aryavrat. Safely with my baby." Nayana cried.
Karn knew about the baby. He had been strangely supportive.
"Duryodhan is my best friend but your baby doesn't deserve the suffering she will receive if you're married in Aryavrat.  I know how it feels to be insulted at every step Nayana. I will keep your secret. I will never let Duryodham or anyone know the truth. I bless your daughter with all my heart!" He had said.
Since then Nayana had been hiding from the entire Aryavrat. How she had hidden her baby when the pandavas had visited her hut. But now the people know about her baby. Which kingdom was she in? This surely was a palace.

"I cant believe this! The entire Kamyaka forest is terrified by this evil demon Hidimb!" Bheem cried angrily.
"All the animals are terrified and the nearby villagers are victims of Hidimb's prey. We should help them Bheem" Yudhusthir cried.
Meanwhile Hidimb was informed by his men that Bheem and the pandavas were planning to kill him.
"My sister Hidimba. You have to transform yourself into a beautiful woman dn lure that Bheem and plot against murdering them. Distract them while I kill them." Hidimb cried.
"But Bhrata our dharma is to eat animals and their dharma is to protect them then how are they wrong? Why should we kill them?" Hidimba asked.
"Dobt question your brother! Leave immediately." Hidimb ordered.
Hidimba reluctantly agreed.
"It is time for the first marriage among the brothers! Finally a happy ocassion!" Kroshna muttered while Radha smiled infinitely.