Karn's curse

"You have betrayed me Karn! How could you hide this from me?! You hid the fact that you are a non brahmin. What did you feel? I will not train you? Do you think so lowly of me Karn?! " Parshuram asked genuinely hurt by the sudden revelation.

Karn bowed down his head in shame

Karn bowed down his head in shame. He couldn't speak. He was ashamed of his action. He knew he had committed the mistake of misjudging lord Parshuram . Parshuram was no ordinary man . He was an avatar of God Vishnu himself. He shouldn't have lied to him.
"But you have confessed the truth. You were one of my best students. I loved you and I would be lying if I say that my love for you has ended. It has not ended putra. I feel pity for your condition. I know the hardships you had to go through but have faith in yourself. A day will come when everything will be fine and you will receive the respect you deserve. But you have lied to me amd I can't let you go without any punishment. That will be against dharma." Parshuram sighed sadly.
"I accept all your punishment Gurudev." Karn said.
"I curse you that you will be the reason for your dear one's misery. You will be blamed for your dear one's sadness and you will stand helplessly but there will be nothing you can do" parshuram said a lone tear escaping his eye as he imagined the future.
Karn accepted his guru's curse whole heartedly. It pained him that a day will come when he will cause misery to his loved one and there will be nothing that he will be able to do. But he nonetheless accepted Parshuram's curse. Parshuram then gifted him with the vijaya bow which was invincible.
"No one in the entire Aryavrat will be able to defeat you my putra. This vijaya bow will grace your win and embrace the enemy's defeat. I have imparted my entire education and skill to you my son. You are fully ready to fight any war now and win it. You ,my dear Karn,are qualified now and it's time for the farewell!" Parshuram said as he got emotional and hugged Karn.
Karn folded his hands and thanked his guru for everything he had done for him. Both of them tried to stop their tears but all in vain.

"My part is done in this epic! Dont drag me into this again Mahadev! I had to curse my favourite student for the destiny's plan!" Parshuram said sadly

"Dont worry Parshuram! This curse will serve as a blessing for the entire Aryavrat as it will teach them the real meaning of dharma! Your favourite student is an important character in the epic! Dont worry about him!" Shiv consoled the old guru.