Fiasco all around

"I cant believe this! Life has been so grateful to me Mitr!" Duryodhan exclaimed with joy.
Karn didnt reply. He was feeling too guilty. He was lying to his best friend. He was betraying his best friend. But what was he supposed to do?! Duryodhan will forgive him later when he comes to know about his options. And he had to do this. It was dharma. He had to betray his friend. Lord Parshuram's curse.
Kunti and Duryodhan were taken aback .

"Do you both know where is Nayana?" Kunyi questioned. She couldnt find Nayana in her room.
"She went to Dwarka for some business. She will return very soon. "Karn found himself saying.

"What do you mean she is in Dwarka!?" Kunti asked completely shocked. Even Duryodhan seemed so confused.
"I dont know Rajmaata...atleast that is what she told me" Karn lied.
"What on earth does this mean?! Where is Nayana? It's her wedding day!" Kunti said still shocked.
Duryodhan was looking a little nervous. He looked at Karn amd he could figure out that Karn was lying.
What was it that Karn was hiding!?
"What is going on?! The froom is in the sabha. Where is the bride? The auspicious time will pass!" The pandit cried .
Everyone were waiting for Nayana when Vasudev Krishna entered the palace.
"Pranipaat everyone" krishna said in his melodious voice.

"Nayana is a bit preoccupied at this moment. She will not be able to get married as of now. She has some urgent work which cannot be delayed." Krishna said trying to convince everyone.
Everyone except Karn looked furious.
"How dare that wretched girl! Its her wedding day! How can she run away like this! That shameless..." Dhritarashtra started cursing but was stopped by Duryodhan.
"No Bhratasree Tatshree is right! She just disappeared like that! How is that justifiable!" Nakul spoke who couldnt see his brother sad.
"Nakul! Dont you dare itter a word against Nayana. She is your future bhabhisree! Dont forget that!!! " Duryodhan shouted.
Krishna smiled at his genuine love.
"But son..." Gandhari was going to interrupt but was again stopped by Duryodhan.
"No maata! Not a word against Nayana! I want yo speak to Vasudev alone if he has no problem with that" Duryodhan said. Krishna nodded and both of them reached Duryodhan's  chamber.
"Hey Krishna I beg of you! Please tell me the truth! However hard it is for me I need to know...please tell me the truth .Where is Nayana?" Duryodhan pleaded.
"I cant tell you the complete truth Bhrata Duryodhan. But yes I can help you with your dilemma. You can ask me any question." Krishna said.
"Does Nayana love me?" Duryodhan asked immediately.
"Yes. She loves you" krishna spoke very sweetly.
Duryodhan sighed relief. Nayana loved him.
"Then why did she leave her marriage all of a sudden?!" Duryodhan asked.
"I told you Nayana has some business to attend to...which cannot be delayed. That is the truth" krishna said in a consoling manner.
Duryodhan was extremely heartbroken but he still had hope. Atleast he knew that Nayana loves him. However he couldnt stop himself from being angry with Nayana for sudden disappearance. She could've atleast informed him. He loved Nayana so much. Did she love him as much as he loved her? Who knew! He couldnt take it when his loved homes were curing his love. He knew his family cared about him but he wont tolerate anything about Nayana.