fifteen -

An impatient sigh leaves your lips as you glance at the time on your phone. You wondered what took Giyuu so long, seeing how most the student body were long gone and that also included your friends too. You pucker your lips as you slowly lean back against one of the concrete walls behind you.

"Hey, [y/n]!"

Your eyes quickly shot up to meet whoever's voice that was and you noticed it wasn't Giyuu, but another male student who was smiling at you. A disappointed frown reaches your lips as you softly push yourself off the wall behind you.

"Hey, do I know you?" You asked, in hopes of maybe try to get a clear picture of who he was and the boy simply chuckles with a headshake. A sly smile reaching his lips as he presents you a small flower, in hopes of receiving your affections.

"No, but if you gave me the chance-"

"No." You flat out rejected, a short frown on your face as you watch his shocked expression. The other male was speechless and a little embarrassed that you didn't give him the chance to confess. Nonetheless, you heard enough confessions to last you a lifetime and felt a little tired of receiving them.

"What? Why not?" The boy frowns, a faint glare evident on his face.

You sigh, knowing that his ego was hurting. "I'm not interested in dating right now." You simply reply, your eyes glancing at the wilted flower in his hand and the boy scoffs in response.

"Bet I can change your mind."

You hum. "Bet you can't." You press your lips into a thin line, feeling uncomfortable with him and you attempt to leave. You didn't want to deal with anymore, what part of no did he not understand? No matter how many excuses you give him, he just wouldn't leave you alone.

As you turn to leave, you felt something roughly grab your arm and you were pulled back towards the boy, who was smiling deviously. "I wasn't done with you."

You roll your eyes, reaching into your pocket to grab something and you glance at him with innocent eyes. "You weren't done with me? You haven't even started." You remark with a snarky grin, only to irritate the boy and he pins your arm behind your back.

"How about you shut up and keep still, hm?"