twenty two -

Doubly update 2daayy
also ty guys for 70k+ reads :)

"Let's play truth or dare!"

"Fuck no!"

You turn your head to see what the commotion was about and you noticed the hard glare on Obanai's face upon hearing Uzui's suggestion on a game. You chuckle a bit as you watch Uzui flicked him off with a smug smile.

"Obanai, all that anger is only making you shorter."

"Is that the only bullshit you can say?" He sneers in response and Mitsuri quickly butts in between them with a nervous smile. Her arms instantly block Obanai from Uzui.

"Obanai, let's get some ice cream!" She suggests with a sweet smile in hopes of preventing her boyfriend from cussing out Uzui. The dark haired boy simply frowns as he gently grasps her hand, walking away to get some ice cream.

Uzui rolls his eyes. "This game isn't for couples anyway." He remarks with a smirk as he turns towards Shinobu and Rengoku, who were seated a few feet away.

Rengoku furrows his eyebrows, "and what do you mean by that exactly?" He asks, slightly concerned and he heard Shinobu snickering besides him. The girl stands up with a shit-eating smile.

"Why don't you play and find out?" She replies as you watch her approach you, her smile not leaving her face and you grew a little concerned.

"Wait, shinobu-"

"Alright! Let's play, but with a little twist!" She cuts you off, tugging you away from Giyuu as she gathers more individuals to play. Overall, you found yourself in a scattered group with Uzui, Rengoku, Giyuu, Sanemi, Inosuke, Zenitsu, Gyomei, Muichirou and Shinobu as the ring leader.

Nezuko and Tanjiro were busy playing some video games with other friends, such as Genya or Kanao. Mitsuri did want to participate, but was unable to due to Obanai refusal to join the game with her.

You were currently sitting between Zenitsu and Shinobu. She gently elbows you and gestures you to look towards Giyuu, who was sandwiched between Rengoku and Uzui. A small giggle slips pass your lips upon viewing his worn out expression, seeing how he was seated with two of the most loudest individuals in the room.

"Okay!" Shinobu clasps her hands together, getting everyone's attention and before she could explain the rules of the game, Uzui interrupted her.

"Okay, what's the twist?"

Shinobu shot him a glare. "How about you shut up and let me explain?" She placed her hands on her hips and the male raises his hands in surrender.

"Ooh, my bad."

Zenitsu leans towards you, "he doesn't seem very bright." He whispers and you turn to the blond with a teasing smile. "Aw, you both have something in common."

"The rules are simple," Shinobu starts off as she approaches the counter to retrieve a small bucket. "If you refuse to tell a truth, then you're forced to grab a dare from this bucket." She shakes the item in her hands, a menacing grin plastered on her face.

"And these dares are pretty weird since I asked for some suggestions." She watches as some of your friends react a bit and she continues.

"If you choose to do a dare, you can either do it or pass it on to someone else but, that means you must answer a truth from that same person you picked."