three -

Some of y'all asked for an update
and I delivered 

You were currently scolding yourself for almost knocking over another student, while trying to avoid getting caught by an administrator. A nervous smile breaks out on your face as you immediately apologize to the individual, who so happens to be Giyuu Tomioka.

"I-I'm so sorry!" You exclaim as you lower your head to avoid his intimidating stare. It was hard enough having to approach him when he looks scary, but it was ten times worse for you when acknowledging the fact that you had a crush on him. The boy tilts his head in wonder, feeling a little awkward.

He didn't quite know how to respond and he unknowingly clenched his jaw as he raises an eyebrow in confusion. The girl that stood in front of him looks like she's about to burst into tears, and he wonders if it's because of him.

"It's okay, this happens all the time." He mumbles softly, trying to reassure you and you deeply exhale as you lift your gaze to meet his. "Bumping into other people?" You furrowed an eyebrow, puzzled.

"No, people looking like they're about to cry when they see me." He deadpans.

You couldn't help but snort, and you cover half your face to contain your short giggles. Immediately, you noticed he wasn't smiling and you stopped as you clear your throat. "Sorry." You reply, "I'm sure you're a wonderful person." You tried to lighten the atmosphere and he nonchalantly shrugs.

"Y'know I was kidding, right? You can laugh." He tilts his head with a blank look and you raised an eyebrow, feeling unsure. "If that's the case, then you have a weird sense of humor." You remark in a teasing tone and the boy sighs, seeming exhausted.

"Says the girl who isn't wearing uniform." He retorts and you felt your face get hot, with embarrassment filling your body as you chortle nervously in response. You almost forgot about that and felt bare when he mentioned it.

"I-I didn't mean it in a bad way! I mean weird in a good way because I also have a weird sense of hu-" the raven haired boy cuts off your rambling.

"[y/n]." He sternly says and you felt your heart drop to your knees as your eyes widen. He knows your name and you began to process the possibility of him knowing, while also planning your wedding in your head with him as the groom.

"You know my name?" You stutter in shock and the boy frowns softly as he faintly furrows his eyebrows.

"Well, we had a class together last year." He briefly explains as he folds his arms over his chest, "plus, you're kinda hard to miss when you have secret admirers popping up all over the place."

You blink a couple of times and rub your eyelids to comprehend reality, did Giyuu really know who you are or were you just dreaming?

A nervous chortle resonates from you as you rub the back of your head, "well, I wouldn't say that." You reply as his navy hues curiously eyes you, captivated by his eyes, you tilt your head in wonder as you gaze into his eyes.

He grunts softly. "Why?"

"The people around here are just being friendly, that's all." You explain shortly and the boy tilts his head in confusion, "oh, then it was probably wrong of me to assume it was all due to you being attractive." He mutters as he adverts his gaze, an awkward feeling sitting in his gut and you noticed his shy demeanor as you let a giggle slip out.

A big smile was evident on your face. "If that were the case around here, then I would've done the same to you along ago." You confess with an absent mind and as soon as those words slip out, you immediately regret it as you felt your stomach do some flips. You look up at giyuu, who clears his throat and uses the palm of his hand to hide half of his face to avoid being seen with a soft blush. To be honest, Giyuu rarely got compliments due to his reserved nature and intimidating demeanor.

Eyes still avoiding yours, he shifts in his position and you felt your heart pound in your chest.

"That's—" Giyuu was suddenly cut off by a loud voice, and you both look towards the direction of the voice.

"Hey! You're violating dress code!" The voice shouts in an stern voice and you grit your teeth as you glance between the administrator and Giyuu, who shrugs and steps aside, allowing you to get a head start and you immediately start to run to avoid getting caught. The male watches as the fellow staff member follows you in pursuit and turns to head to class.

He felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, and he checks to see what it was. Upon seeing the notification, he softly rolls his eyes with a dreadful intent as he opens up the message he's received.

SHINOBU:
Oooooooo

SHINOBU:
Giyou toemioka
Who was that? 😳😳

GIYUU:
No one

SHINOBU:
So,,you were talking
to a ghost? 🥴🥴

GIYUU:
Yea

SHINOBU:
If I didn't know
any better...

SHINOBU:
You were talking to [y/n] [l/n]!!
Weren't you? 😩😩

SHINOBU:
GOODNESS THEY
GROW UP SO FAST
🥺

GIYUU:
...huh?

SHINOBU:
U finally made a
new friend!!!

SHINOBU:
THATS so cut3!!!!

GIYUU:
she's not my friend

GIYUU:
We just bumped
into each other

SHINOBU:
I read enough wattpad
fanfics to see where
this is going 😩😩

GIYUU:
What is that?

SHINOBU:
Just girly things

GIYUU:
Ok stop texting me
i got to go to class

SHINOBU:
Omg!! PLS INTRODUCE
ME TO HER🥺🥺

SHINOBU:
She's literally the cutest

SHINOBU:
GIYUUUU
😡😡😡

——
😎😎
Hopefully I didn't make giyuu too ooc)):
but thank u for reading <3