twenty three -

Yes I double updated 4 u <3

The lounge exploded into a series laughter once again and you glance towards the source of it all. It was Uzui and Sanemi giggling like little kids when they realized who was glued to your hand.

Giyuu Tomioka.

Since you two had your hands glued together, you were forced to swap places with Rengoku and you were now sitting next to Giyuu. He sighs as the laughing continues and Shinobu scolds the two males.

"Guys, stop."

Uzui shot her a cocky grin. "Who said you were done swearing, shortcake?" He remarks, referring to her dare and he felt her aura change in an instant as she sent him a passive aggressive smile.

"I said to shut the fuck up." She spoke softly and Uzui immediately stopped talking, turning to Sanemi to whisper something. You flicker your eyes towards Giyuu, who was completely avoiding your gaze. You wondered if he was embarrassed by the dare and felt a little sorry for him.

On the other hand, Giyuu was freaking out. Internally. He had never held hands with a girl before. A very pretty girl too. He felt the heat rushing to his cheeks as you suddenly squeeze his hand softly. He instantly looks at you slightly bewildered.

"Are you okay, Giyuu?" You ask quietly, with Uzui suddenly yelling at Shinobu and Zenitsu about something. The boy simply hums with a firm nod.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

You shrug your shoulders casually, a lazy smug smile reaching your lips as you lay back against the couch cushions. "You avoid eye contact when you're bothered about something." You pointed out, hearing the male grunt from being caught off guard for something so small.

Giyuu frowns, his heart nervously stuttering in his rib cage and he glances at you. "That's not true." He mutters and you laugh in response to his trivial lie. It was cute seeing him get all flustered and it was so easy getting him to feel that way too.

"You just proved my point." You smile softly, tilting your head in slight curiosity. "Now tell me, what's bothering you?" Giyuu felt your gentle stare on him and he turns his head to finally make eye contact with you.

"Nothing. See?" Briefly forgetting that his hand was glued to yours, he attempts to pull arm away only for you to be tugged along in the process. You bumped against him with a faint grunt and you immediately frown. Shinobu thought it be a good idea for you two to glue the same right hand together, making the distance and struggle even harder to deal with.

Giyuu apologizes as he readjusts his wrist and arm for you to sit more comfortably. "Why did you even agree to this dare anyway?" He asks, raising an eyebrow and you hum happily in response.

With a smirk, you shift your flirty eyes towards him. "Because holding hands with someone cute isn't a bad idea." You admit boldly with a short giggle and Giyuu clears his throat with a faint blush on his face.

"Whatever, [y/n]."

"You're just mad that he's stuck with a pretty girl!" You both snap your heads towards the loud commotion going in front of you. Muichirou was currently lodged in between Uzui and Shinobu, trying to keep them separated, while Zenitsu was busy trying to fight off Inosuke from scribbling all over his face as revenge.

Sanemi was seated behind Uzui with a bored look on his face. "Hey, dumbass. Why does it matter that Giyuu is paired with [y/n], huh?" He rolls his eyes, growing tired and irritable at all this and Muichirou instantly shoved Uzui away.