thirty five -

You glance at Giyuu for what seemed to be the nth time in the past couple of minutes as you walk alongside Mitsuri and Obanai, who were holding hands.

You two haven't really spoken a word since that small incident back in the car. You'd figured that Giyuu would be feeling a little overwhelmed, so you thought it be best to give him some space.

However, Giyuu was not fine. Internally, he was a mess. In a situation like this, he wanted your validation and reassurance that you were okay with what he did back there. A frustrated scowl was etched on his face as he walks along side Muichirou and Uzui.

Uzui looks over at how noticeably quiet Giyuu was. Obviously, he was usually quiet, but this was a little different. The taller male could sense something was wrong as he subtly moves closer to the dark haired boy.

Uzui admits that he wasn't exactly the best to talk to when it comes to serious topics, but it wouldn't hurt to try. He aware of the fact that he constantly teases Giyuu, but would Uzui call you a friend if he didn't do it?

With a smug smile, he gently nudges Giyuu. "Nice view, huh?" He remarks jokingly, his eyes glancing at your backside in attempts of trying to relieve some tension and annoy Giyuu.

Giyuu caught the other male's sight on you and shot him an irritated glare. "You look dumb gawking at her like that, stop." He replies in a slightly bitter tone, earning a short chuckle from Muichirou who was listening in on their small conversation.

"I'm pretty sure that's just his normal face." The smaller boy quickly retorts as he takes a big sip from his slushy he just bought earlier. Despite being a small boy, Muichirou has a big appetite.

Ignoring his insulting comment, Uzui chuckles in response. "Well, that bitter scowl certainly won't get you laid, lover boy."

Giyuu slowly rolls his eyes with a heavy sigh. "What do you want, Uzui?" He snaps lightly, already growing tired of him and they haven't even arrived to the haunted attraction yet. The group was currently making their way through the carnival to start at the attraction first and go from there.

With a cocky smile, Uzui slings his arm over Giyuu's shoulder and he pulls him close. "Having trouble in paradise by any chance?" He mutters lowly, his gaze steady on you as you chatted along with Mitsuri and Obanai.

Uzui already knew. He doesn't like to have anything slip pass him, and he knew something was wrong when you and Giyuu weren't attached to the hip like you two would usually be. Plus, the worried and frustrated look on the poor boy's face gave it away.

"No, it's nothing like that." Giyuu replies flatly.

"Oh? Then what seems to be troubling you?"

"The fact that you decided to bother me instead of anyone else in the group." Giyuu retorts with a worn out look, making Uzui laugh. He was aware that Giyuu doesn't like to open up nor was it easy for him to do so.

With a cunning smile, he watches as Giyuu sets his gaze on you. It was so obvious, Uzui thought, yet it hurt to watch Giyuu fail to realize his own fixated romantic interest in you. Anyone could tell it was obvious, even a dog.

"Oh, you got it bad." The white haired male points out with a low, mischievous chuckle, getting Giyuu's attention.

Giyuu's eyes were wide in bewilderment, almost as if Uzui caught him off guard. With his cheeks a soft pink, he turns his head to avoid looking at Uzui. "What are you talking about?"

With another cheeky giggle, Uzui softens his grip on Giyuu's shoulder and he gestures his hand towards you with a suggestive expression. "Don't tell me she was too much for you."