Chapter 8

When I remember that day that I kissed him because I'm drunk, I felt so guilty because he always go to my house and cafe just to talk to me but I always ignore him or left him talking.

Because I know anytime that I give him a chance to explain himself why he kissed me I know I will eventually fall for him.

I hate him because I like him, on how he attracts girls around him just simple smirk and brushing his hair and how he can manipulate them too, just to bed them, I hate him being that person a notorious playboy.

I left that night with Primo because Amiel and Chelsea having fun with other college boys, Primo asked me what happened when he's fine I just said to him that I'm just tipsy and already want to go home, he agreed and take me home.

"I don't like you as my girlfriend," he said when we finally in front of my house, I immediately looked at him.

I gulped because I don't know what he gonna say next.

"Hindi ko kayang mangako sayo na kaya kitang mahalin sa higit pa sa gusto mo Amanda, kase alam ko sa sarili ko na mahal ko si Veronica kahit wala na siya, kaya siya nalang ang piliin mo mas lalo akong masasaktan kapag pinili mo ako habnag hindi kita pinipili, alam mo din kung paano ka mahal ni Adriel, higit pa sa iniisip mo."

"Why her?" mahina kong tanong sa kanya dahil ang lakas ng tibok ng puso ko.

"I'm always by your side all these years! why her?" tanong ko ulit sa kanya at hinawakan ang kamy niya.

"I always see her in your eyes, on how you guys resemblance," 

"I'm not like her! I will never leave you! so don't compare me to her!" sigaw ko sa kanya.

I dropped his hand because I'm hurting seeing him choosing her.

"You said I was your favorite girl," I chuckled after I said that.

"I'm sorry, it's always her and I don't wanna lose you too. you're my friend."

"I'm not your friend or anything, damn you, you knew I like you, I just didn't tell you!" I shouted and looked away but he touched my waist to pull me closer to him...

"Yes, I am, I'm your friend and brother." after he said that I'ts game over he really doesn't like me.

"Maybe then we could pretend that you didn't mean it," I sobbed on his chest, I hugged him.

"Baby, it's better this way, we'd hurt each other with the things we want to say, and we should just stay as friends." he hugged me back and caress my hair.

As I hugged him, I feel his heart pounding, he embraces me as if it will make me feel okay but no, I hate it because he felt sorry for rejecting me.