Chapter 15

He's kissing my lips until I placed my hands on his waist and slowly kneel at him while making eye contact,  I see how he smirks I slowly pulled his pants down and see his boxer, he grabbed my hand placed it to his shaft guiding me, I looked up him again as I ut his shaft on my lips, and slowly lick it, I see his head turned up, close his eyes as I stroke my hand to his up and down...

"Damn babe faster.." he moaned and looked down at me, I know he really wants it because his shaft was hard, my hand feels so small around him because I use my other hand to stroke him while I lick my tongue around his tips, I slowly feel his hand tighten around my hair and push me my head to his my mouth tighten around him, he trusts his thigh on my mouth as I choke but I like what I'm making him feel, I see how he beg and call my name just to please him.

"Fuck, I want to be inside of you now Andie," he huskily says and kisses my neck, and quickly flips me around.

Napahawak ako sa kama habang ang roba ko ay tinatanggal niya, I can feel his hot breath on my neck.

"Fuck, I can't resist you, fuck them..." I chuckled at what he said and I slowly feel his shaft on my entrance I moan as I know my clit is wet waiting for him to be inside of me.

"I love you," he whispered before he pushes his shaft inside of me and put his hand on the back of my head, and pull me so I take off my hands on the corner of my mattress and hold his hand.

He trusts harder until I can't take anymore and I cum and feel him to um inside of me.

He sighed after that and slowly remove his shaft and kiss me and suck my neck.

"Wait for me, I'm just going to grab something.." I nodded and grab the robe but he snatches it from my hand and puts it on me.

I'm just waiting for him to grab wet wipes while I'm sitting on the bed. 

He put on the robe for me before he goes, I see he didn't even put anything to him so I see him walking toward me naked, I can help to blush because he enjoys the view, my legs still spreads out while his fluid running down from my slit.

He kneels in front of me and pulled some wet wipes and starts cleaning me up, he touched my thigh he's hand was rough as he touches me but he's gentle in how he cleans me up.

I'm just watching him the whole time until he looked up at me and slowly caress my cheek and kiss me passionately.

"I love you," he says one more time, I smiled and kissed him.

Before I say anything I looked into his eyes and finally said those words back to him.

"I love you so much, babe.." I reply and put my arms around him and pulled him closer to me.

I will choose him always because I fell in love with him and there was no going back.