Chapter 11

I can say to him that I'm about to leave so I just walk past him and sees Zach holding our drinks. I weakly smile at him and grab the drink just so he can't see my face tearing up, I drink the wine and look away to watched people having fun on the dance floor.

"You look not okay," he stated, and step in the direction I'm looking so he blocks my sight.

"I'm fine, I'm just overwhelmed," I weakly smiled at him.

"Hey, Adriel my Hijo," I heard a woman's voice as we turn our heads I see her mother beside us looking at his child and smile at me, I see how his father pat Adriel's shoulder and wickedly smile at his son.

"I didn't expect that she will come, I thought she will hate you." natatawa niyang biro sa anak, he knows I annoy his son back then because of how Adriel giving me a mock look.

"kidding around but you look guys happy and I wish this man will eventually become a better man for you," his father said to him, her wife chuckled because they know their son is a notorious playboy at the Constancia and Manila

I softly chuckled and somehow I felt okay when I see them happy for his son.

"Can I have this dance?" he asked me while his parents are looking at me, I can't help to smile at him and place my hand on hind hand as he leads me to the dancefloor.

"As I take your hand and lead you to the dance floor," he says and holds my waist, as we feel the rhythm, 

Alam mo ba kung pano nahulog sayo,  Naramdaman lang bigla ng puso 

Nakatingin lang ako sa mukha niya habang sinasayaw niya ako, I see how he smiles at me and I know he's happy with me, I wish we could have lived this dance forever.

Ang tumatakbo sa isip mo Kung mahal mo na rin ba ako,

Isayaw mo ako, sa gitna ng ulan mahal ko,  kapalit man nito'y buhay ko, gagawin ang lahat para sayo,  alam kong mahal mo na rin ako

He pulled me closer to him until there no space between us, I look at his lips, he's taller than me so I held my head up to see him, he licks his lips and as sway our bodies, I see him coming to me, wanting to kiss me, I close my eyes to permit him, I love him and I know what I'm doing I know my decisions.

Alam kong mahal mo na ko,  Kung ganon halika na't wag lumayo 

As I opened my eyes at him and slowly smile at him because I fell in love and there was no going back, I will never be his downfall, because I know he's the one who will take me down, he does it so well, so there was no going back.

"I will never gonna dance with you again," he says as he breaks our kiss.

"Because I want to keep my sanity," he chuckled and look away, I see his check turns red, I'm watching him and I place my hand on his shoulder as he makes him look at me again.